Care Package To The Troops

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CourtJester, Sep 15, 2010.

1. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

I have a buddy that is an Army lifer that I have known for several years. He's been in Iraq for two years, got back, went through special forces training, went to Afganafuqingastan for six weeks, and just got back.
    Well I sent him a package and he was sent back before he got it so I got to talking to him abut who could get the bad *** package I got put together.
    Well I got to thinking... Why not just pick out a random feller or two and pack them with rum in cherry jars, Playboys, candies, beef jerky, flee strips, etc.
    If anyone would like to send some shiit to some random feller over seas, shoot me a pm. I will send you either an address to send it yourself or you can send it to me and I will ship it there in a big *** box. If you ship it to me, add your own gift card licked in an envelop to add to the package and mention of this forum.

Thanks in advance

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

For a small fee here you can become a Supporting Member. We are currently gathering Donations for the 3rd ID that Supporting Member NGIB works in G8 for. This donation is for all the single troops that come home to an empty barracks rooms and nothing much else. We are also trying to send some gift cards to popular restaurants like Applebees, ruby Tuesdays, Chili's ect......

I think it is great that you want to do the jester.

So for a small $15 yearly fee. You to can donate money to troops, become the butt of jokes in Benning Boy Novels and get picked on like crazy. The drawbacks are you gain access to hidden parts of the forum for Supporting Members ONLY. You gain access to a place that offer 30 to 75% discounts of thing like Kershaw and Spyderco knives Vortex optics, Sentlock clothing and many many more items. Oh and giveaway drawings happen all the time. We have two going on right now where you put in for a drawing then the winner doesn't know he won till he recieves the package. You pull out a few items that you want and replace them with items of like value. It is super fun and you get free stuff. How awesome is that I mean really....

If you want to be a part of a crazy and sometime slightly psychotic group of great men and women who love shooting, hunting, Our Troops, and giving stuff to eachother then $15 is well worth the money. That is like one trip to Burger King or Micky Dee's people.

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Yup, what Tango said. ;)

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

This is the card we will include with the Welcome back package.

[​IMG]

Jester, come over to the dark side.

Become a [​IMG]

5. CourtJester

Never paid to be a member of a forum and haven't put a payment area on my own forum but it sounds worth while enough considering the site that you just might have talked me into it.

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I was just about the same way when I started here.

I got my first year for free from notdku the owner for a few information post I made. Then after that I have paid. Never thought I would pay to talk on the internet. But here you get way more than you pay for......

7. CourtJester

Got other options aside from PayPal? I’ve not got the PayPal thing.

8. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

I'm not with the paypal thing either. Just PM notdku and he will tell you where to send your check/MO. AND you'll get a nifty sticker for your car window or wherever.

Best $15 I EVER spent, without question.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Send notdku, the admin, a PM. He will give you the address of FTF Central and you can send a check or M.O. in for membership.

Right now, I believe, there are two or three giveaways going on, plus a traveling picture Penguin, a discount shopping arena for all sorts of cool stuff.... Oh, and The Trail. :cool:

10. CourtJester

Thanks all. :)

11. colmustard

colmustard New Member

just a tip about the contents many places in the middle east do not allow playboys and such so check first or better to be safe and not even put one in, when i was over seas the closest thing we were allowed were maxim magazines! LOL!

12. jca1

jca1 New Member

I'm a member of several firearm forums as I'm sure most here are. This is the only forum I am a paid member of. The benefits are worth far more than $15.
    You would never regret becoming a supporting member here.

I paid for my membership with a check, I don't paypal either.