Carcano 91/38??

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by angryhart, Jul 23, 2013.

1. angryhart

angryhart New Member

Anybody have any knowledge of a carcano 91/38in 7.35??? Have an opportunity at one real cheap. its in serviceable and functional condition. Cosmetically it needs some work. I know ammo is hard to find.

2. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

You would do better to search this site. If you need to ask questions as long as it looks like you are trying to help yourself they are very good. At least search the site and try to google an answer before asking a question.

http://www.milsurps.com/content.php

3. surplusaddict

surplusaddict New Member

I have an 91/38 terni from 1939. It took me a few years to find ammo 7 35 * 51mm, you're lookin at a buck a round. Also need the manlincher en bloc brass clip to load into the rifle. Gonna take it to thev range this weekend and see what happens. ;)

4. angryhart

angryhart New Member

I jumped on it. I figured for $50 it was worth it. Had a gunsmith check it out. Headspace is good and it's perfect working condition. Found ammo at buffalo arms. You were right. A buck a round ugh! But they had plenty of it. A little TLC and she'll be a nice addition to ww2 collection. What's funny is the folding bayonet is more expensive than the rifle. Guess I gotta keep an eye out for one of those now.

5. surplusaddict

surplusaddict New Member

Three shots from my 91/38 carcano. I hope you enjoy shooting yours. At 100 yards.

ForumRunner_20130725_152011.jpg

ForumRunner_20130725_152011.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013