Car photographer

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Spocioricky, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Spocioricky

Spocioricky New Member

Hi there, I'm a professional car photographer and I decided to release several wallpapers for free! this wallpapers are made from my own photos shot around Europe for various magazines. Different resolution files are located on my blog.

[​IMG]
    Porsche Wallpaper - different resolution files located here.

[​IMG]
    aston martin wallpaper

[​IMG]
    bmw wallpaper

car wallpapers

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I am tempted to call this spam and ban you, but you have some nice pictures and it has been posted in good English in the Club house, so I will let the membership decide.

This is a firearm's forum - but we do also appreciate other interests.

JD

3. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

that porche is awsome. how did you do that, did you leave the shutter open or what?
    be nice JD its not like hes trying to sell them or what not...lol..

4. kdog

kdog New Member

I`d like to see a picture of that Porsche doing 320km/h on the german Autobahn and if it would still be in focus like that...:D

I kind of like the following more, taken by my father at the Silverstone Grand Prix Racetrack in England during the tyre and engine tests a week or so before the Formula 1 Race in Silverstone.

The two kids in dark windbreakers and basecaps are my two boys spending their holliday with their grandparents

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  5. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Ya know I am going to be the dissenting opinion here. Boot his spamming ass out. I am so tired of guys dropping a "hey check my stuff out" as a first post, or the " rant about x company". Sheesh.

I don't know, may just be my mangina acting up again.

6. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

its like a find waldo picture, took me a minute to find them...lol
    hillbilly, you said mangina!!! it reminds me when i was a teamleader in the factory i worked in. i made up a new ailment for the times my operators would start whining about their job, it was called MPH. it stands for "my pu$$y hurts syndrome" they hated it....alot...:D

7. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Well, the site looks to be legit. I guess it's up to you D. I don't want to start getting this site swamped with spammers, I reported one yesterday. He does have a firearm photo on his main page. I'd say if he sticks around, maybe. If he doesn't come back again, well, he's a spammer....

8. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

this should probly be talked about on a different thread dontcha think. its like tellin a wolf to be good or get shot lol

9. kdog

kdog New Member

The cars are nice, but nothing special, since they are fairly normal here.

I personally don`t like Blog pages very much. Specially not, if they are meant for showing or selling things.
    Kind of a cheap way to spread the things out.

I like the picture on the starting page of the revolver pointing in the camera. Just a shame, that the hand holding the gun is the hand of the person taking the picture and therefor the wrong way around, as it looks to me.

The thing is, you can find great wallpaper pics of nice and fast cars for free almost everywhere on the web, so that is nothing special.

And as I might add, there is nothing that scares me more then driving approx. 200Km/h on the Autobahn and having some flashing lights behind you from a Porsche, Ferrari or what ever out a distance of approx. 500 meters and then comes flying by going 250Km/h or more. Or worse, a 1100ccm Kawasaki doing that speed.
    That really scares the sh.t out of me every time.....

Ken

10. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

I'm pretty much over watching NASCAR on TV, but love nothing better than being at the races. Where they have beer.
    [​IMG]