Car break-in's...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Jun 30, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

64 ..People came-out of the Baseball game at Busch Stadium last week to find their car windows broke-out..and in alot of the cases nothing missing.....Police said the robbers where looking for guns under the seat or in the glove-box....of people who had carry-permit....So the Mayor passed a law that goes into effect in 30 days that the parking-lot attendents can't leave the lot till the game is over...Before they where leaving the lots after they where full...and no body was watching the cars....Watch your stuff this Holiday......Just saying.....

2. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Thank's for the heads up! I'll let everyone I know around here know.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Yup, school is out and the kids are "playing".

4. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Orangello, What is your view on Pandas? :p

5. orangello

orangello New Member

They are wannabe bears too lazy to kill anything, though it is said they will eat carrion if they find it. IMO, they are almost the perfect bear, especially since they are caged in zoos or in a VERY limited range of wilderness preserve, not to mention they are few in number and lousy at reproducing. I don't think they are quite as fast as the grizzlies either, allowing plenty of time to add lead.

If we could just get the grizzlies and black bears into the same endangered status and wimpy/lazy disposition.

6. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I really can't argue with that. They are non-native to America, and have literally zero quality features. But if you tried to cuddle with one, it would maul your face off :cool:

7. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Didn't you see it all over the St.Louis news lately...ST.LOUIS Mayor Slay passed the new law,to take affect in 30 days...By then they will have robbed all the cars anyway,and stop when the law goes into effect.....The Bad-guys watch the news to.......

8. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

I do not find this surprising at all. Every time i go over the river for a supercross/ or game i never leave anything of any value in my vehicle. Its bound to disappear or come out and your car gone.

9. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I don't watch the news for St. Louis. Almost all the stations have a habit of totally messing up the facts and misleading the viewers. Theoretically: Say that there were 10 break-ins in June this year. The news stations will look up the records of the break-ins in June of the last 10 years or so and then report that "There have been 100+ break-ins in June alone! Imagine what July will bring?!" Yea no thanks. I Don't know who said it, but the saying "Every lie has a bit of truth in it" certainly applies to the news stations. /rantover :rolleyes:

10. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

The news is all about ratings......

11. freefall

freefall New Member

I got a CCW so I wouldn't have to leave my gun in my car anymore. Til I had to go to the Social Security office the other day. Geez. Imagine the DMV married to an airport. What a crock of poo! If I wanted to carry out an atrocity there it would be sooo easy. But if you're a working stiff with a pocketknife and a leatherman, you're a threat to world peace. Geez.

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yes ..You can't take them into the Baseball game either...Over 5,000 people in the crowd....and that's the limit in Missouri...5,000 people or more....so you leave it out in the car at your own risk.....:(