cant wait!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by stoppingpower, Dec 30, 2011.

1. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

There are a few things I'm looking forward to lately

1. I'm going shooting with the dad. Being 20 years old and out of the house working " being a man" lol I rarely get to see the pops when's he's at work I'm at home and when I'm at work he's home. It just really sucks since we live across town from each other. So this weekend we are going out and shooting for a while. Makes me very happy. Afterwards I think we'll end the day over a budlight bsing and catching up.

2. I'm stoked for new years. Planning on having a good time and feeling like crap the morning after.
    :p.. haven't done that in awhile so it will be fun.

3. I'm getting my first AR next month and I cannot wait. I know ill have a blast.

4. My son will be here jan.25. I'm so ready to meet the little man its crazy. Can't wait to take him and my Little girl out to destroy some cans with the ol'. 22 ..

Just had to let some of my excitement out lol. Anything you guys are looking forward to?

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Sounds like fun.

I am looking forward to spring turkey season. Only 4.5 months away. :(

Enjoy time with your father while you can. My father passed away in 1995, and we had just reached a stage where we could truly enjoy spending time together.

3. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

I'm sorry to hear Your loss I couldn't image.
    Idk if its like this for anyone else but him and I went through stages when I was a lot younger I listened and learned. When I was a teen I didn't listen because I knew everything. Now he is my best friend and when I have a question or going through hard times in life. He is the first one I go to to ask for help. Love that old man lol

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Have a good time!

5. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

I am looking forward to going target shooting a lot more this year. I have a new friend who likes to shoot as much as me. Lately I have got out some of my guns that I haven't shot for a long time such as my Remington 788 and Winchester 94. I had forgotten how much fun it was to shoot these rifles. I can shoot the 30-30 even better than when I bought it in 1973.

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

There are few bonding moments better than shooting with your dad.

7. 11bangbangjs

11bangbangjs New Member

Gonna have my first child can't wait just worried he'll be a better shot than his old man.