Can't reply to several different threads ... access denied?!?!

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by LongBaller71, Aug 28, 2012.

1. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Ok ... what did I do now? All of a sudden I have no right to reply in the clubhouse, political, or several other sub forum threads?

Hope this is just a glitch.

Any help here mods? I'd appreciate it greatly! :)

2. vincent

vincent New Member

I bet it was that damn Sasquatch again...

Ever since the 'Bigfoot' thread he's been pretty upset...I guess it's politically incorrect to call Sasquatch Bigfoot... :D

Join the darkside and pony up the dough for a Supporting Membership...you won't be sorry...unless you don't, THEN you'll be sorry!! :D

3. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

LOL! I knew laughing at those Messing' with 'Squatch commercials would bite me in the a$$!

I'll pm the man to see what's up.

And yes, I do need to break the piggie bank to support the place! Just don't tell the kids!! :D

4. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

you have to be a supporting member...........i tried, but alas, paypal i do not have..........just a credit card.:(

5. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I don't have a paypal either. There's a place on the page that says pay with a credit card.

6. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

thank you my dear, i overlooked it. :eek:

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

LADIES AND GENNULMEN- and children of all ages-

For those that are not troubled by tiresome, pesky things like READING THE TERMS OF SERVICE- some portions of the site are (for good and sufficient reasons) limited to SUPPORTING MEMBERS. If you are denied access, it is likely because (a) you are not a supporting member, or (b) you have bad breath. In some cases, we have some members that are minors- and while nice young folks, THAT part of the site is for grownups.

Our beloved Admin (this be his website) has been very flexible in payment for Supporting member status. Besides PayPal and credit cards, it is rumored that he has, by prior arrangement, accepted checks, money orders, precious metals, gemstones, distilled spirits, ammunition, livestock, good cigars and nubile maidens. Try asking. Worst is he will say no.

You may also EARN a supporting membership by WRITING a technical article for the site. See the sticky.

We now return you to your program already in progress.......

8. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Thank you, C3!!

Good cigars? Good scotch? Hmmmm. Me thinks I have a PM to send!! image-766241947.jpg

9. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

You should have access to the clubhouse.

Those other sections are restricted to premium members to cut down on the trolling.

10. LongBaller71

LongBaller71 New Member

Thanks, sir. Lack of attention before I posted the question. PM sent.