Canada VS America

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by kaido, Jan 27, 2012.

1. kaido

kaido New Member

I know this tittle will probably stir up a bit of dust, but so far the score is CND 1 USA 0, the reason behind this?

I was trying to figure out how the shipping of firearms would work if I bought offline/online here since I know down there you guys have to have it sent to a dealer. Well here where Canada finally has something on the states......we get it shipped straight to our door, rifle and ammunition baby!! Haha

(emailed a local gun shop and asked how the shipping would work and if it would be to my door or to a closer shop and this is the reply I got)

Attached Files:

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

We can carry our guns, we can have handguns. We don't have to register our guns. 3 to 1 Your turn. :D

3. kaido

kaido New Member

We're allowed handguns that you very much haha
    We also hope fully won't have to register our guns in a month or two. So as I now the score is, sadly, a solid 2-1. But that would very well be down to 1-1 if things work out and the registry is abolished haha

4. kaido

kaido New Member

Hey.....now that just a low blow. Only the frenchies say "eh" and I've never really heard anyone around me say "aboot" and if any do, it's the nuffies. Haha
    (nuffies = Newfoundlander)

5. BullseyePrecision

BullseyePrecision New Member

You guys call police mounties lol

6. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

We say y'all. That should win it right there

7. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Yeah, the only countries that have better gun laws than the USA is the middle east, and no one wants to live there. Why start a fight you can't win???

8. BullseyePrecision

Canadian football only has 3 downs and u have thanksgiving in october

9. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Canada gave the world justin beiber. Usa 1 canada -100

10. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Our aircraft carriers are better than yours.

11. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

I'm almost positive it's the other way around, USA 100- Canada -100. They cursed us with Justin Bieber.

12. kaido

kaido New Member

I hate to burst your bubble, but their just our main force. We also have smaller, almost sub-division such as the OPP. Haha
    (Ontario provincial police)

Well you see.....I didn't think so many would turn out. Haha I was also hoping there would be another Canadian or two who would chime in and help guy out.

That's cool.....just means we have to use more planning on the field. Haha

Alright......that shouldn't of even came into this.
    That's just, I...I.....I got nothing. *lowers head in shame*

13. kaido

kaido New Member

I actually haven't looked into that. But if we're going military wise, are guys are (from what I've heard) trained better then yours are.

14. BullseyePrecision

Bahahaha that gives canada a negative

15. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Seriously? Nothing against Canada, but I believe it's the US Navy SEALs I keep hearing about doing all the bada$$ stuff.

Come on, man.

16. kaido

kaido New Member

I wasn't referring the SF guys, just the normal infantry, armoires and arty guy. I know the SEALs are better trained, but they also do more "under the radar" things.

17. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Your right ill add 100 points for America also.

18. downsouth

downsouth New Member

We don't get put on a list to have a broke arm reset. Not yet anyway

19. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

I will say that it was a canadian sniper that recently broke the record of worlds longest confirmed kill that was held by a U.S Marine in nam. That being said long shot kills usually go places you dont usualy want to go to confirm it.