Can You Spot the Snipers Hidden in These Photos?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Vincine, Mar 12, 2014.

1. therewolf

therewolf New Member

100% honest, I couldn't.

2. Eagle1803

Eagle1803 New Member

I Couldn't, thats for sure

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I did okay on a couple. Hint: look for what is not suppose to be there.

4. seancslaughter

seancslaughter New Member

like the dang barrel sticking out of that bush lol

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I got two of them. One was the barrel, the other was really a guess about a pile of green under a tree. The text said normally they'd be hundreds of meters away, not 15.

6. MzgrnMnM

MzgrnMnM New Member

WOW..I play those hidden object games all the time and usually I'm pretty good, this...not so good

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

7. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

I got one, and guessed right on two others.

8. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Those are the two I saw, the rest were perfect. Sniping is such an art, the culmination of so many techniques perfected is rare indeed, surgeons have got nothing on them. Im not so good at sitting perfectly still for more than about 25 seconds so I doubt I would be very good at it.

There are few Soldiers that are truly "Armies of One" (or two with a spotter), Snipers are just that, they are a fighting force unto themselves. I do respect them!!!

9. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

I saw 1, and made a correct guess only for one more. The guess was the one near the tree where there was some black looking object to the left.

10. yazul42

yazul42 Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I saw that one on another site,, those fellows are trained well. A buddy of mine was a forward air controller and on an exercise at Camp Pendelton, they rappelled from a chopper into an area at night, set up their post, and their Lt. told them to get some rack time before morning. When they awoke, they noticed how brushy it was in their zone, all at once the brush stood up, during the night a team of Ricky Recon, who were training in the area also, slipped in and just waited , their squad leader gave some quick hand signals and they disappeared into the brush without a word or sound. His Lt. told them he knew they were coming and it was their exercise to get in unnoticed, he still comments on how well those Marines were trained.

11. Mercator

Mercator New Member

I saw 2 or 3 on some pics. :D

12. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I manages to get three right, though it was mostly through guessing on two of those. If there was a man sized lump in the pic, I guessed it to be the sniper. Of course, that method only works if you know there's a sniper somewhere in the pic. Otherwise, I would have never even noticed them. In the third one, he wasn't hidden well since he's in a pretty flat/smooth area. One big lump kind of stands out.

[​IMG]

13. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Bumping for later. Won't open on my phone.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Firearms Talk mobile app

14. orangello

orangello New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just 'cause Panda can't see them on his HTC6500LVW continuum transmorgrifyer. :p

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  15. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Is that a head poking up out of the grass on the left?

Did you say there are 3 in this picture somewhere???