Can you Identify these?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dzscubie, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I was looking through some of my gun boxes this evening and came up with these three items that I really don’t know what they go to. I think on is part of a M1 Garand gas system but I’m not sure. The second is a flash suppressor but hell if I know what it belongs on. The third is a wrench of some kind. Anybody have any ideas what these are? If you do and need them let me know because they aren’t doing me any good.

Attached Files:

2. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

Im not 100% but im about 98.9% sure that flash suppressor belongs to a m14. If it isn't a m14 it is to a riffle almost identical to one.

3. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Cool, LInda has a Mini 14 but hers has a supressor and hers is stainless.. I don't know where it came from.

4. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

M1 Garand gas cylinder.
    Mini 14 flash hider.
    M1 Carbine gas piston nut wrench.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Bingo!! :D

Jack

6. WDB

WDB New Member

The flash suppressor belongs to a M14 not a mini 14, the lug on the botton and the reliefe on the collar leads me to that beliefe. There is a big difference between the two rifles IMHO

7. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Sorry my friend, the FH is for a Mini. It is held in place with the roll pin (though a longer pin is required to keep it on right).

M14 flash hider is held on with the Castle Nut. Here is one reamed to National Match specs by Ronnie Morris.
    [​IMG]

Here is a slightly better pic of an M14 FH.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010