Can you believe this moron?!?

Discussion in 'Training & Safety' started by janikphoto, Feb 27, 2009.

1. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

2. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

It sounds like the stranger safety is also bad because it will instill a curiosity about strangers in weird smelly vans in a five year old also. I am writing an angry letter to them. They might as well come out and say that candy always tastes better from strangers. :D;)

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Dimwits are closer than they appear. ;)

4. mr1911

mr1911 New Member

Wow, that is amazing, McNabb nailed it,....even the reporter noted the book told kids not to touch a gun and to run away and tell an adult. This woman is a left wing extremist incapable of dealing intellegently with anything related to her leftist alarm topics.

A well known psychiatrist once said something to the affect that "a fear of weapons is the sign of an immature mind".

Left wing extremists are some of the most immature people on earth, incapable of dealing with anything in a reasonable or rational manner.

5. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Welcome to the forum. I think that the quote that you are looking for is in my signature thanks to Cane for letting me use his brainchild.

6. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I wish they taught gun safety in school. They teach about sex and STDs, why wouldn't they teach about something else that can hurt you if not handled properly.

7. rugermike

rugermike New Member

Can't believe the insanity?!?

What the **** is this ****. Ignorance has reached a new level, NOW?

McNabb11b
    Curious, What tribe are you from? Souix? Blackfoot?
    I'm a Cherokee desendant and very proud of it.

8. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

For the child's sake, I hope this woman doesn't leave her child attend the real world. Great example of the kind of left-wing morons we are dealing with. Excellent post.

9. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

My grandmother was Nez Perce and on the other side one of my great grandmothers was Mohawk. I don't really know much about it because my Dad's past is so obscure, so I just claim the Scots for the most part.

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I know some guys like that. lmao

11. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

That fat ignorant bitch... she doesn't have the brains of a dog turd.

12. montveil

montveil New Member

I live in Watauga County, NC in the mountains.
    The local high school has a gun club and competes in competition skeet shooting. I was amazed but pleased
    Our local Watauga gun club helps support them by buying them a clay target thrower and some financial support for ammo. Recently they needed some extra dollars for ammo for a competition and the hat was passed at our local meeting and $500 was collected.
    I"M proud to be a Club member

13. orangello

orangello New Member

That book seems like a good idea to me. The best thing for me was when i shot my first squirrel & it became very immediately apparent that getting shot was bad & fairly irreversable. I realized then why Dad was so particular about how i handled the gun & such.

I wish i had had one of these coloring books to whip out when my old roomate asked me to show him how my shotgun worked (hippies can be funny). :D

14. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

you should probly mellow out a little bit and watch what kinda wakky tobaccy you put in your pipe there. im sure he was just curious like he said. some people just need to chill out

15. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Yeah, I didn't mean to fly off the handle. I might have jumped to conclusions. I must have spent to much time on the Obama Forum. :D

16. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

They keep e-mailing me. I feel......"popular" now!

17. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

ANY extremist, right or left is usually irrational and immature. They are so extreme, because they don't know how to understand or empathize with the other side. It's the 80% of people in/near the middle that seem the most normal, because they can usually understand both sides...

I don't think anyone was directing any negative comment towards you. Rugermike had two separate comments. One about the crazy anti-gun lady, and then a totally separate one asking about your interesting ancestry. It just looked like he was talking crap to you, since both comments were right next to each other...

This is the way it SHOULD be. Besides, shotgun sports promote dexterity, complex reasoning, physical fitness, and a respect for firearms. It's much better than some of the other sports that schools support.

Yes, this is what needs to be taught to children. Without REAL education about firearms, children are left with knowledge gained from television and movies. That would be scary!!!

Oh, and getting shot isn't "fairly" irreversible, It is 100% irreversible. If you survive the incident, you will still be left with (at minimum) a permanent scar... something you can't reverse.

18. rugermike

rugermike New Member

WHOA!!
    Where did that come from I was just curious with your activar? Man I'm sorry.Just asking, Nothing else??:(:(:(

19. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

Sounds like you're pretty touchy there! I know Mike and he wasn't trying to put you on the spot, just expressing interest in fellow native americans. I had 1 great grandmaw full blood challogee clan of cherokee, 1 great grandmaw full blood choctaw, and 1 great grand dad with some (how much is unknown) Lakota-all on my mom's side (she was 1/2). I also have had some great uncles and further back actually died on the rez. Does that make ME a pretender? I'm sure Mike didn't mean anything bad so why all the hostility toward him??? Neil

20. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Thanks janik for stepping in on that one. I agree McNabb that Rugermike did not mean any offense.

Lets all try to be a bit thicker skinned. If you feel someone has tried to disrespect you, send them a PM and discuss it. If you cannot resolve the situation like intelligent adults, contact one of the Mods and we will be happy to mediate. We are all supposed to be like minded gun owners here. It would be rare for someone to be that rude (not unheard of, but rare).

I am 1/16 Blackfoot but you would never know it from my size, blonde hair and green eyes. I guess the Scotch/Welsh/German is more abundant in my gene pool.

Even with a small sampling of Native American, I try to understand my heritage and appreciate it.