Firearms Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For now I actually just ordered a Bianchi 3s. I like the fact that it has a thumb break, first CC here. I talked to a local shop here who gets the Milt Sparks, and I got a lot of good info on those. She suggested the Versa Max 2. I also asked her why none of those had a thumb break and to my surprise, there was a good explanation. She informed me that a nice custom leather holster should not need a thumb break, the leather and craftsmanship should hold the gun in proper place.

I think I will wait a while and butter my wife up before I get a Milt Sparks, but I will get one :)

Also, I am picking up a great looking Wilderness Tactical belt from this same dealer. I do not like leather belts and this is a great looking belt.

Thanks again for all the help and let me know how I did as far as the Bianchi.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So after not being able to find anyone in this country with the Bianchi 3s size 4 holster in stock, I decided to go with a Ted Blocker holster(http://www.tedblockerholsters.com). They are hand made and made in Oregon, so I can just pick it up when it is ready. I went with the model 12, dark brown, horse hide. I am quite excited + they said it will only be 2-4 weeks.

Let me know what you think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.