Can a guy get a little help???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay FTF Members - I am putting out the call to the FTF army and I need some help.

If I have ever helped you with anything, I am calling in THE favor.

It will cost you 10 minutes of your time. At most.

Vicci Martinez is a local gal (from Tacoma) and she is on the NBC singing show The Voice.

She sang last night and I need your votes to get her through. You can vote ten times per ISP. I am asking for 10 votes if you could please.

The Voice - NBC Official Site

Hit the link, vote for Vicci from Team Cee-Lo and anyone from Team Adam that you want, but please hit my girl's name as many times as you can.

Vicci Martinez. She is a dynamo with an AMAZING voice and deserves to make it to the next round.

An example of her voice:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7JkC25z2lo[/ame]

I'd appreciate FTF representing a local gal from the PNW for me. Please. :cool:

Thanks,

JD

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

you got my 10!!

good luck to your kiddo!!

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*respect*

Thanks Brother. Vicci is an amazing talent that has paid her dues and deserves some high profile status.

Where the rest are you members at?? A brother can't ask for a favor and get some help around here?? :(

JD

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I got ya for 10 tonight.

Tomorrow from work I will get you at least 20 more. HEHEHE If I was smarter I would write a little java program that would open the site and vote for her from every computer in my building. That would be 1500 votes.

5. JonM

JonM Moderator

np :) she will get 10 more when i get to work in the AM and 10 from mcD at i94 and hwy 20 at lunch!!

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

My Ninjas!!

I appreciate the help brothers! You guys have answered the call a helped a brotha out. *respect*

7. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Hells ya! That girl has got some rockin' pipes on her! The best IMO, I have heard on there in a while. :D

8. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

Hell yeah, and let me tell you, I am stingy with my music support. But I'll give this gal 10.

She could hold her own up there with some of the greats like Janis Joplin! The girl's got some talent, yo.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thank you!! Thank you!!

Vicci is an amazing gal with a dream that she has had SINCE BIRTH! I truly want to see her succeed because she deserves it!!

Vicci is an incredible human being, a giving and loving individual, with a passion that is as hot as 1,000 suns. This gal flat LOVES to sing, LOVES to perform!!

PLEASE!! PLEASE vote for her! She deserves it and she has worked SO HARD for this opportunity!

Thank you to all who have taken the time to vote!

JD

10. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

Got my 10, hope she wins. If I had the skills to write a script for it i could leave it running all night through proxies... but alas i do not know how to write programs

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

10 votes is all I ask. THANK YOU for taking the time to vote Cory. *respect*

JD

12. Car54

Car54 New Member

Darn she sounds good, nice song too. I like that "throaty" sound from a female singer.

Something has gone haywire on this end because I kept voting over and over at least 30 times. It never shut me down. I'll go back and try it again for some more if I can.

13. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

her passion for performing definitely is apparent. Put a bad-ars band behind her to back her up with that voice, she will ROCK! I can see a star in the making right there! Good luck to her. :D :D:D:D

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*respect*

Thanks Brother!!

JD

15. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

I kept going to 15 votes and it didn't stop me. I wish we could do that in November, 2012!!

Best of luck to your girl!!

16. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

10 votes cast

17. Car54

Car54 New Member

JD, I went back and counted 25 more votes. For some reason I'm not being blocked to just 10.

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

She has had this "great" band for awhile now, but she has always been the stand out. :rolleyes:

With this "exposure" she can re-evaluate the situation and perhaps get some people outside her "precious circle" that might be better for her career.

Vicci is an amazing talent that will NEVER make it on a show like American Idol because girl has a mouth on her that you don't want to be on the downside of. :eek:;)

I want Vicci to make the next round and choose another, smokey, Blues-like, Soulful, body-embracing song.

I know this girl can sing. Trust me, SHE CAN SING, and she is the type of person that DESERVES a break.

Vicci's a great gal that has AMAZING pipes and takes every precaution to preserve it.

Suffice to say? I am PRO Vicci for the finals. This girl DESERVES it!

JD

19. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

I plugged her on my Facebook wall too. I got a lot of friends who like good music!

20. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Thank you girl!! I truly appreciate the extra effort!

JD