Camo Mossberg 500 accessories

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Boyerracing343, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

Well guys, i own a all camo mossberg 500. Everything is literally camo on it. Not exactly my taste but i got it in a combo package from a friend years ago. I have plenty of other shot guns that i use for hunting and i want to turn this into my home protection/ SHTF riot shot gun.

I am having the hardest time finding a pistol grip stock that is camo aswell. Anyone know where to get one? I can post photos of the shot gun later tonight. I have searched for hours and have been unable to find anything. Thank you for your time.

2. m72law

m72law New Member

ATI makes a pistol grip camo stock....now are you wanting a butt stock w/pistol grip,or just pistol grip?

3. Boyerracing343

Wow i just realized i totally posted this in the range report section. Could a mod please move this to shotgun discussion for me. Thank you. Sorry for my stupid mistake.

m72law - I am looking for just the pistol grip with no butt stock.

4. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I have the same Mossberg 500 shotgun that came all camo'd up from the factory. When I converted it from a long turkey gun to a short barreled HD gun, I just got some of the rattle cans of the ultra flat camo paint available everywhere from places like Home Depot, Walmart and Lowes, cut some stencils for shape and went to town matching the existing camo pattern and color. It's real easy to do and since you're only talking about a small pistol grip, it shouldn't require too much work to make it look great. :cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  5. Boyerracing343

Nice looking Mossberg. I ordered a Hogue Pistol grip for $23 bucks. Looks like i am going to wait a few days till it gets here, try to camo it up a little and bolt it on.

Hopefully a mod can move this soon still

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

7. Boyerracing343