Cammenga EasyMags

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by NitroxAZ, Feb 5, 2011.

1. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

I am generally feeling like hammered dog dookie today but had a little bright spot. The 4 Cammenga EasyMags I ordered from Sportsmans Guide showed up in the mail today.

These things are stout and are a breeze to load. I can't wait to feel better and test them out.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Most excellent. Glad you are happy with them and feel better soon.

JD

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

4. doose

doose New Member

Pics??? Yes please!:)

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Here are some basic pics. I will tell you, these mags impress EVERYONE that touches them. All spring steel construction, anti tilt follower. They are NO JOKE!!

Attached Files:

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Do they sell them for mini 14? I would buy the hell out of them.

Answered my own question with a search of their site. Nothing for the mini-14 yet.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  7. hnealg

hnealg New Member

One of these came along with my AR. It's really nice--stout, easy to load, etc. The only negative is that it's a little bit heavier than my other mags (generic and Pmag). But I trust it!

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Guess I'd better try a couple of these, it's always time for more magazines! :p

9. doose

doose New Member

Sportsmans guide doesn't show them as Cammenga "easy mags". Are these by Cammenga or possibly a copy???

10. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

They are Cammenga EasyMags.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

[​IMG]

12. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

CDNN have these Camengga mags on sale doe $14.99

Search

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's them and it beats the SHOT price Scubie and I got. For $15 they are a hell of an investment, "extra weight" complaint or not.

I, for one, will only be stocking these in my safe for my AR's having been exposed to them. Unless something better comes along, but from what I have seen, it's going to be a bit of a wait. :rolleyes:

JD

14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Thank you sir! Another batch en route to casa del Dog :cool:

BTW, I got my first 4 from Sportsman'sGuide this weekend. Hot damn they are the shizzle! :eek: Loaded up 120 rds in like 3 minutes, and with no exertion or bruised fingers. They are rock azz solid too! I'm not worried about whatever they weigh, it's negligible. ;)

If the weather is right these babies are getting a run though in both the AR15 and the AR458 this week.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  15. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I need them to fit the mini 14 dammit.

16. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

It's a shame that I had already loaded my last batch of .458 into the Pmags. I would have loved to try them on these. Anyhow, here's some more photos,

S5032568.jpg

S5032569.jpg

S5032570.jpg

17. Poink88

Poink88 New Member

Don't have an AR yet and not even sure if I will buy one but purchased 4 of these. At $14.99 and w/ Dillenger's endorsement, I just can't resist it. :D

BTW, I got an OK from SWMBO to buy an AR...just not sure which one yet. Really considering the RRA LAR-15 Elite Operator 2 Rock River Arms: SUPER SALE! RRA LAR-15 Operator2 Series which is on sale for $1,000 and read it can be had for $925 from some reseller.

18. mach1337

mach1337 New Member

Now I just have to figure out how to get them shipped to CA! Any suggestions? i know some people ship them to cali as "repair mags" and just dissassemble them.

19. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I finally have my LEM4 rifle and Dillinger being the outstanding guy he is is sending me a few to try out. My CMMG only came with 1, 30 round mag so I need quite a few more. If only there was a bigger market out there for the Mini-14.