Camera Land's Deal of the Day 4/23/2014 - Zeiss

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by gr8fuldoug, Apr 23, 2014.

1. gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug Member Sponsor

[​IMG]

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
    We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

[​IMG]

Today's "Deal of the Day" is on the Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x50 Z-Plex #20 Riflescope for only $499.99

[​IMG]

We got one last new product shipment of these scopes from Zeiss and we are blowing them out at only $499.99

Wide fields of view and a large 50 mm objective make this scope ideal for early dawn and late evening hunting. Perfect to handle the needs of all hunting applications from East to West.

Magnification: 3.5-10x
    Effective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
    Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.4-4.8 mm
    Twilight Factor: 9.9/22.9
    Field of View (ft/100 yards): 35.1-11.7 ft
    Diopter Range: +2/-3 dpt
    Eye Relief: 3.5 in
    Parallax-Free (yds): 100
    Square Adjustment Range (in/100 yds): 65.9
    Adjustment per Click (in/100 yds): 1/4
    Center Tube Diameter: 1 in
    Eye Piece Tube Diameter: 41 mm
    Objective Tube Diameter: 56 mm
    Nitrogen Filled: yes
    Reticle in Image Plane: 2
    Length: 13.2 in
    Weight: 17.11 oz

BTW, a portion of every Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day