Call Of Duty 4 Tonight at 11Pm EST

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by user4, May 2, 2009.

1. user4

user4 New Member

Don't forget to log on! Add my gamer tag, Haydens fury, and we'll do a little free for all. I'll send the invite.

2. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

I'll log on and update my live subscription... my tag is Daryl b payne
    you are playin 4 correct not world at war

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

GEEK ALERT!!

j/k, you guys rock!!

4. user4

user4 New Member

Correct COD 4 Modern Warfare

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Sorry guys, I can't make it tonight. Don't want to unpack my gear only to have to move it again next week for work. :(

I'll be working out in LI steady the next 6-7 months so I will definitely be up for this. Good luck, post some screen shots or video of the action if you can. ;)

6. WDB

WDB New Member

Man I wish I could play but trust me guys after a minute or so you will shoot me for having no skill with the xbox. Good luck and let us know how the FTF team does.

7. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

We've only got World at War and I'm nacho. :)

8. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

I would join in, but I stopped playing over a year ago when the number of annoying little punks whose balls hadn't dropped yet, claiming they would rape my Mother, and cried like little babies because I kept pwning them became too much.

In other words, I got tired of playing against little, squeaky kids whose parents are morons for letting an eight year old play an M Rated game.

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  9. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I would jump on it if the computer would link up to the XBOX. Any one know if you can play agianst xbox with the computer?

10. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

Our Wii doesn't allow any conversations or Pming. I see guys with light bulbs over their heads, and I assume they are wanting to plan something...

11. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Here's the thing: Team oriented games such as squad based shooters require communication to get anything done, however straight up shooters like COD4 do not. Up until about six months ago you had to put with the trash talking from pre-pubescent children who had no idea what the term 'queer bait' meant, but would love to say it anyway. Now you can mute the little twerps. Thank goodness!

12. user4

user4 New Member

Well, if everyone who said they'd show ACTUALLY showed, this woulda been pretty epic. As is, it was was a mano e mano battle of wits, skill, and dumb luck between ktmboyz and myself. We're both pretty new to the game, so any 12 year old with nary the fuzz on his nethers could have trounced either of us, but still it was a LOT of fun.

Any takers for next week?

PS Why didn't Rooster juicer and ChuckD join in? You guys were logged in playing Halo 3 and Resident evil, Sent you the invites.

13. ChuckD

ChuckD New Member

Sorry about that. I was only playing RE5 with my brother. Let's setup a time during the week or tonight?