Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

I am 23 and starting to get back into shooting. I used to always go out with my dad when I was younger and shoot a .22 rifle and a 9mm.

Anyway I have been shooting recently with my buddies and really want to purchase a gun down the line. So, for now I am just gunna start reading and learning.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME Up Range, glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Up Range,
Lots of good people here to help you with question you may have.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome In! Up Range

Welcome to the forum Uppy. Great age to get back into guns. Good people here to advise you along the way. Have fun+speak up:D:D

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Up Range
Good to have you in the crew. I'm in the LA area so I'm also in the gun owner hated zone. I'm building my first sport utility rifle with the help of the guys on this site. It should look somthing like this. Let me know if you want any info.
Jo

Attachments

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. I sent you a PM.
...CA357

·
Registered
962 Posts
Up Range
Good to have you in the crew. I'm in the LA area so I'm also in the gun owner hated zone. I'm building my first sport utility rifle with the help of the guys on this site. It should look somthing like this. Let me know if you want any info.
Jo
hey jo, your ar is broke:D you dont have to have a lever style ar do you?:( and welcome up range glad to have ya

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome Uprange! a great forum with knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome. Sorry to hear you are in occupied territory, tho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts