California vs. Arizona

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jo da Plumbr, May 18, 2010.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Subject: Fw: California vs. Arizona

Scenario: Governor of state is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. Coyote jumps out and attacks dog.

California :

#1. Governor intervenes, reflects upon the movie "Bambi", then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

#2. Calls animal control. Animal control captures coyote and spends $200 testing it for diseases and $500 on relocating it.

#3. Calls Veterinarian who collects dead dog. Vet spends $200 testing the dead dog for diseases.

#4. Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and to get bite wound bandaged.

#5. Running trail gets shut down for 6 months while department of wildlife services conduct a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is clear of dangerous animals.

#6. Governor spends $50,000 on a coyote awareness & avoidance program for residents in the area.

#7. State legislature spends $2 million on investigating how to better handle rabies and how to possibly eradicate the disease.

#8. Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack and for letting the Governor intervene.

#9. Cost: $75,000 to train new security agent.

#10. PETA protests relocation of the coyote and files suit against the state.

Arizona
    #1. Governor shoots coyote and keeps jogging. Governor has spent $.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge. Buzzards eat dead coyote.

Wonder why California is broke????

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Damn near a true story. :rolleyes:

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Just saw this one over on Fox and I loved it...

Attached Files:

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Funny..I could see that playing out though..heh

5. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

that just made my day. Thank you very much. Nothing better than some good political humor

6. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Sadly, :(

Thats the way in ca. :(

I know, I liv, no, I exist here. :eek: