California man in custody drinks urine

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TripleTap, May 2, 2012.

1. TripleTap

TripleTap New Member

2. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

How did they leave meth in the cell?

That's a mess right there.

3. onenut58

onenut58 New Member

I would sue big time

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I'm wondering if he had it and ate it to conceal it. If i was in custody and found a small quantity of an illegal substance, i would probably dispose of it in some way. I have heard that possession becomes a felony in most cases, if it is discovered when you are in a cell, though i am not certain these "holding areas" would qualify. Of course, the meth would've greatly accelerated his dehydration.

Either way, duder had a 420 day to remember, wow.

edit* it occurs to me that, in my college days, i often carried a packet of salad dressing in case i had to dispose of some evidence of the salad variety. :eek:

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Let's see. I would sue them for the hospital bills, the rehab bills (since he is probable addicted to meth now), neglect, any loss of income or school that occured, and severe emotional trauma. Basically, I would be a millionaire by the time I was through with them. :mad:
    I would also raise hell until all of the agents involved were jobless.

6. TripleTap

TripleTap New Member

He had a perforated lung because he ingested glass. I wonder if he was cuffed? It seems logical to break the glasses on the floor or some other way, NOT BITE THEM!!