California banning new Arizona Ammo Company

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by SevenShooter, Jul 10, 2010.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

If they sell retail, I'll buy some ammo just to piss off the race hucksters.

2. bkt

bkt New Member

What's that thing in the Constitution I keep hearing about...something about the commerce between the states, I think it is. Doesn't it say the Federal government will ensure that commerce will be kept equitable and fair?

But instead of getting in California's grill about this and other crap, the Feds are dogpiling on AZ.

This is consistent with their refusal to read/understand/acknowledge/enforce Article IV Section 4.

3. SevenShooter

SevenShooter New Member

HPR Ammo is available online to consumers from http://www.scottsdaleammo.com and eventually stores nationwide per their HPRammo.com website.

Looks like they even provide an LEO - Military discount.

4. CA357

Thanks for the link Seven. I bookmarked it.

I went to the Advanced Tactical Armament Concepts Company website, but it was still under construction.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

6. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I'm with you CA357. Hopefully they;ll be at the gunshow at the end of the month:) If not... I'll spend a hundred or 2 on some of their 223. the prices look pretty nice for .223

7. CA357

Alright, everybody repeat after me: California sucks! :rolleyes:

8. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

I've been saying that since I was 5 years old!

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

California sucks!! If I have a need for any ammo in the future I'll be looking their way.

10. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

Lets see, a small AMERICAN company, using AMERICAN labour, AMERICA supplies, putting out a product competitively priced in AMERICA? I hope it is good quality stuff, cause i just set up my account and will be ordering a box or 10 come payday. Screw california!!! I will keep them in business!!!

11. planenut

planenut New Member

I plan on ordering some ammo from them today.

I like supporting a company with "Made In the USA" all over it!

12. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I lived there for a while and I'll repeat it....the People's Яepublic of Kalifornia sucks.

I'll make sure I order as much ammo as I can from this Arizona company to help increase, even more, their internet sales base. I'll support them to the fullest I can. This story needs to be gotten to as many gun owners as possible.

13. planenut

planenut New Member

I was thinking about this the other day... I have a Key West boat with a Yamaha 150 and it has the "California emissions" I think Yamaha just makes all their engines comply with California rules which means we all pay for it and have to comply with their rules... I guess it just saves Yamaha money to only make one model..

California Sucks!

14. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Fine..And let all the places that support CAli's stand on this slide into the ocean just like they are. Because even God knows California was a mistake.:mad:

Some friends and I are getting ready to make an ammo purchase. I think we will be looking at this fine Az. company and maybe they can get those machines and employ more Americans. At this point I would cut all ties with California as to trade. It goes both ways. They (Advanced Tactical Armament Concepts LLC) say they are buying components from California.
    It was my company that would stop yesterday.

I'm so tired of CAli's BS. Maybe a taste of their own medicine will wake them up enough to understand that they are dead wrong here.

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

IF you visit any other forums Please post this along. We will make these guys rich and be doing good for our country. Can't knock three shooters who try to make a great product at a great price. I will be ordering some 45acp just because I hate CA that much.