1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
Sick, but pretty darned funny.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You only need outrun the slowest person in the group and with a bullet in the knee that would make it you

·
Banned
0 Posts
that is funny. my wife looked at me with evil in her eyes when i read it to her! i had to explain it was his girlfriend, not his wife!:D:eek::D

·
Registered
507 Posts
You only need outrun the slowest person in the group and with a bullet in the knee that would make it you
Yep, ever see "The Walking Dead"? It explains this particular scenario pretty well in one of the episodes. However in this instance i believe a .22 would have sufficed, and it saves money because .22s are cheaper than .380s!:D

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Yep, ever see "The Walking Dead"? It explains this particular scenario pretty well in one of the episodes. However in this instance i believe a .22 would have sufficed, and it saves money because .22s are cheaper than .380s!:D
Really now?
"What caliber is best for shooting your lover in the kneecap to escape angry mother bears?"
Really?
;)

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Really now?
"What caliber is best for shooting your lover in the kneecap to escape angry mother bears?"
Really?
;)
Is there really a wrong caliber for that? Hell, a well placed rock would work too. :D

·
Registered
507 Posts
Is there really a wrong caliber for that? Hell, a well placed rock would work too. :D
Well...according to the ballistics of the 9mm round it would be inefficient in properly dislocating the kneecap thus allowing the woman to reach up and grab hold of the shooter's esophagus, allowing her to escape. The ballistics in the .380 do not allow this to happen, making it the superior round and caliber. Blah, just kidding, lol. You do what you have to to escape a bear. Remember, a girlfriend can be replaced, but YOu can't. :eek::D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts