Caliber Wars!

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by hogdoc357, Jun 14, 2012.

1. hogdoc357

hogdoc357 New Member

Well, I think the image below settles the caliber war for the .380! :D

Attached Files:

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Sick, but pretty darned funny.

3. Garadex

Garadex New Member

You only need outrun the slowest person in the group and with a bullet in the knee that would make it you

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

that is funny. my wife looked at me with evil in her eyes when i read it to her! i had to explain it was his girlfriend, not his wife!:D:eek::D

5. hogdoc357

hogdoc357 New Member

Now THIS is FUNNY! :D

6. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Yep, ever see "The Walking Dead"? It explains this particular scenario pretty well in one of the episodes. However in this instance i believe a .22 would have sufficed, and it saves money because .22s are cheaper than .380s!:D

7. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Really now?
    "What caliber is best for shooting your lover in the kneecap to escape angry mother bears?"
    Really?
    ;)

8. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Is there really a wrong caliber for that? Hell, a well placed rock would work too. :D

9. Georgiahunter

Georgiahunter New Member

Well...according to the ballistics of the 9mm round it would be inefficient in properly dislocating the kneecap thus allowing the woman to reach up and grab hold of the shooter's esophagus, allowing her to escape. The ballistics in the .380 do not allow this to happen, making it the superior round and caliber. Blah, just kidding, lol. You do what you have to to escape a bear. Remember, a girlfriend can be replaced, but YOu can't. :eek::D

10. scoop2622

scoop2622 New Member

ahahahahah thats funny