Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I found this forum from the Jeep forum website and am pleased to see an area to speak with other gun enthusiasts. I am Acadian French (Cajun) who visited a friend in Michigan 22 years ago, got lost, and couldn't find my way home.:eek:

·
Administrator
26,564 Posts
Welcome, Cajun. Stick around- we gonna fix some mudbugs, but all we got is Pearl to go wid 'em. Later on we play us one two hand Beuray, eh?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Welcome cajun!! Followed the same path here you did, from the Jeep Forum. Good site, Great posts, Lots to learn!!

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
We don't discriminate against people who live in a Parish rather that a County. Some of my best friends are registered coona$$es.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. You got a pirogue on the roof of that Jeep?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pirogue

CA357,
Didn't have room to bring the old pirogue with me and haven't had time to build a new one:(, but I will build one in the next to years.

c3shooter,
My wonderful wife (from Michigan), learned to fix gumbo, dirty rice, and mud bugs. If you bring the Pearl, I'll put on the the pot for some mudbug and okra gumbo, c'est pa sa.

robocop10mm,
I miss the Parish and the Bayous, but where I live is pretty similar. Small town with good fishing, hunting, and where you know just about everyone.

Thanks all for the welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts