C&R goodies IN STOCK NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by TheDevilYouLove, Oct 18, 2014.

1. TheDevilYouLove

TheDevilYouLove New Member

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

Royal Tiger Imports has $199 "Grade C" Chinese (Sino-Banian) SKS's. They have some finish issues, but these are apparently the last batch of SKS's. I've been debating whether to get one or not. Shipping is roughly $22 from them to Alabama.

Southern Ohio Gun has $79 T53 Mosin Nagants but they have cracked stocks (I've heard the cracked stocks usually aren't that bad). You have to have C&R 03 or FFL 01 status with SOG to buy guns from them. The customer service rep gave me a shipping quote for $20-25 from Ohio to Alabama.

3. TheDevilYouLove

4. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Royal Tiger also has SKS with new synthetic furniture for $399.

5. TheDevilYouLove

Are those 922(r) compliant? And are they still C&R with those stocks on them? I'm skeptical of those.

6. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

From Classic Firearms located in Indian Trail NC;
    Chinese SKS's for $259.99 http://www.classicfirearms.com/chicomsks-b
    Radom P64 pistols for $239.99 http://www.classicfirearms.com/polish-radom-p-64-pistols-g
    Mosin Nagant 91/30's for $139.99 http://www.classicfirearms.com/lng-m91-30-nagant
    ..and Radom PPS43c's in 9mm for $349.99 (just bought one of these myself);
    http://www.classicfirearms.com/pol-pps-43c9mmcaliberw2-35rdmags
    Set yourself up on their email list to get notified of specials and sales.

7. TheDevilYouLove

8. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

If you have been wanting an M44, now is the time to get one for cheap! I got an email from Aim Surplus that advertised non-refurbed M44s for $169 shipped! They say they have good wear and character. I would've rather have gotten one of these than a refurb for the same price!
    Plus with these, being in the condition they are in, could have been to the Balkans or Egypt or other Soviet-supplied nations. A very cool and unique possibility! Get them while you can!!

9. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Hope you get better than the lame excuses with

Sportsmans Guide on returns than I did...:(

10. TheDevilYouLove

11. TheDevilYouLove

Great find for sure! Can't wait to get mine! They lasted for a few hours before selling out.

12. TheDevilYouLove

I got mine, it's a really nice 1946 in a correct post war stock. Blue is very good and the stock is nice. I love it!

Attached Files:

13. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

Is that one of the $169 "beaters" AIM had? Wow that was quick! From the picture, it looks very nice! Good score. Wish I would've nabbed one!

14. TheDevilYouLove

Yep, AIM really pleased me with this rifle! The stock is in really good shape as well.

15. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

M1895 Nagant revolvers are back in stock in several places for the first time in over a year. AIM Surplus was the first place I went. They had them (with usual accessories) for $189 and you can preorder them. Almost double what they were last time they were in stock. Another place just received some, RGuns, and you could pick year ranges (as early as 1912) which is neat. AIM and RGuns are the only two places that have them in stock as of this posting. I'm guessing this batch will be the final or one of the very very last batches to come into the US, so get 'em now! They're really neat and unique guns. ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1415674361.914419.jpg ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1415674370.399560.jpg ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1415674381.094677.jpg

16. TheDevilYouLove

I'd love to have one, but $200+ after shipping is too much for me for an old revolver. Skipping just two or three deals like this will save enough money to buy you something really nice. I thought $99 was high for these.

17. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 Active Member

I see what you mean. Plus ammo for these guns are pretty hard to find. Mine is more of a show piece than a shooter. But these are probably some of the last ones coming into the country, which leads you to think how much longer the importation of Mosins will last.....