Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a app. for a C&R FFL 3weeks ago, does anyone know how long it takes these guys to respond? Also has anyone heard about this gun registration bill in the senate or house?:(

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I don't remember my apps taking that long to be sent. Maybe they're swamped with background checks at the moment! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just ordered a form today. I think they are just getting caught up on processing requests & checks. A couple of folks locally just got their forms and another just got the license. Their wait times weren't long.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ffl

I order apps and about to months later it had not came so called them back. They told me it was in a stack of paper on a desk and they mail it out the next day and it was here in about one week. So I would call and ask. I hope this helps. t.fowler99

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Took me over two months to get my app. We'll see how long it takes to get the license :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't remember how long it took to get my original C&R but I renewed mine a few months ago and it only took about 3 weeks to get the renewal. It really surprised me that it came back so quick!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts