C&R FFL question

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by curly45, Feb 18, 2009.

1. curly45

curly45 New Member

I ordered a app. for a C&R FFL 3weeks ago, does anyone know how long it takes these guys to respond? Also has anyone heard about this gun registration bill in the senate or house?:(

2. ScottG

ScottG New Member

I don't remember my apps taking that long to be sent. Maybe they're swamped with background checks at the moment! :D

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The apps didn't take long at all. The license took 2 months to the day to get back to me.

4. sinzitu

sinzitu New Member

I just ordered a form today. I think they are just getting caught up on processing requests & checks. A couple of folks locally just got their forms and another just got the license. Their wait times weren't long.

5. t.fowler99

t.fowler99 New Member

Ffl

I order apps and about to months later it had not came so called them back. They told me it was in a stack of paper on a desk and they mail it out the next day and it was here in about one week. So I would call and ask. I hope this helps. t.fowler99

6. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Took me over two months to get my app. We'll see how long it takes to get the license :rolleyes:

7. Going Postal

Going Postal New Member

I don't remember how long it took to get my original C&R but I renewed mine a few months ago and it only took about 3 weeks to get the renewal. It really surprised me that it came back so quick!