Buy a car, get a gun!! Awesome, but cnn sucks.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Gojubrian, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

[ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/17/am.muller.truck.ak47.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

I like this guy!!

The communist doing the interview however........:mad:

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

What we have here is a classic example of state run media over talking the voice of Heartland America!

IMHO, Mr. Muller was way too polite to his ideology spewing commie news network showbot.

And what the hell is a semi-assault rifle? I think her karma ran over her dogma. Why didn't she have the stats for how many potential customers have been run-off with this sales initiative?

Kudos to Mr. Muller for some real capitalist thinking!

3272840_3012314.jpg

SHAME on cnn for not hearing what Mr. Muller had to say!!

356074_406117.gif

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

you guys have to watch this!!

Come on guys! This is good stuff. :)

4. user4

user4 New Member

I'm driving to MO to buy my next car. He owned that Communist News Network whiner.

5. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Goju, I watched it and I think the guy has a hellava great sales idea, but until the majority of the sheeples in this great country of ours can understand the difference between an assault rifle, an automatic weapon and a hunting rifle and their functions and uses, it will be a uphill climb with ignorant perception and coverage from any news station. The public needs to be educated, but they have to want it for themselves, we can not force them. Most sheeples get their weapon education exposure through TV shows, movies and video games. :rolleyes:

Jack

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

My thoughts exactly!

7. feedsasquatch

feedsasquatch New Member

Yeah, she's been drinkin the Kool-aid... let the police arrive, don't defend yourself, "god" is offensive, blah blah blah. Oh, and "assault" rifles kill police. Common people. More police are killed by low caliber pistols than any other round.

I want to get a car from MO now, just to support a good capitalist and American...

8. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Thats friggin awesome. That reporter looked like a fool. CNN sucks.

9. Yunus

Yunus New Member

That was an example of The ingorant interviewing the informed.

She didn't have a clue about anything she was talking about, he was calm, assertive, and confident and she acted like she was holier than thou and no one could question her questions. He did an excellent job and I wish more gun owners on camera were as well spoken as he was.

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

+ 1 Yunus, well said!

11. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

anti response

Here's the anti response from a christian messageboard

What a maroon!! :)

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

This guy is my new hero. Not only is he a thinking capitalist but he is a gun toting Christian like myself who is will to do what is necessary to defend his family. "the only 911 call I need is chambering a round." AWESOME!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  13. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

the man has a great point, rural police response time is painfully slow. my town doesn't even have a police department, we have one state trooper for 60 SQUARE MILES. and as far as having an assault rifle to defend yourself, i agree with him that sometimes it is necessary. i dont want a hunting weapon to defend myself, i want a tactical weapon to defend myself.

His motto was awesome.

CNN is one of the most biased networks.

I might go down to Missouri to buy my first truck.

14. HunterMarksman338

HunterMarksman338 New Member

Kudos to this man for his fortitude with this commie women on CNN.

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Just think what the response would be for a good ole AR????

16. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

That was freakin great!! I'd buy a car from him anytime. That's a brilliant sales idea, cars aren't selling but guns are so lets give em a gun with their new car.. I bet his sales are up to record numbers.
    As for chambering a round for 911 I guess I'm already ahead cause there is always one in the pipe :cool:

17. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

"You don't think God would want us to defend ourselves?"

"Chambering a round is the only 911 call I need"

This dude is going to get my next vehicle purchase service. I don't even need a new car, but he's gonna get my service...

18. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Good sh**, lots to think about.

19. WDB

WDB New Member

A good guy, it wasn't like he was tossing a gun in the trunk of the car you had to get it from a FFL. The reporter tried hard to find the wrong in what he was doing and came up flat. He got some good press and my respect. I'd buy a car from this guy, I don't want a AK and while the reporter chose the firearm often used against us in war as an example the fact is you could use that voucher to buy any firearm, she chose an example that would offend/encite people. I expect most of the vouchers were used to buy shotguns, hunting rifles or a PD pistols, truly few if any bought an AK. That would be a great follow up story.