Burris pepr mount

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by mms6872, Jan 3, 2013.

1. mms6872

mms6872 New Member

Does any one know if QD levers can be attached to the Burris pepr mount ,one with the standard mounting bolts , model 410343.? After thought was the QD levers. If I can find them, can I install them on the standard mount?

2. CamoToe1

CamoToe1 Member

Not sure. If you post good photos of your mount, I will compare them to my QD mount. Make sure to get close ups of the attachment points.

3. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

4. mms6872

mms6872 New Member

Yeah, I know, but I already bought the other pepr mount. Got a good deal on it and wasn't thinking far enough ahead. Still, mounted a 3-9 x40 and I don't plan on having to remove it unless something happens to scope. I mounted my Bushnell TRS 25 on a 45 degree rail mount and that's working out for me. Incidentally, I first tried MI 1 o'clock (22 degree) rail mount. That angle was too severe for me,had to turn rifle much too far for me. Has anyone had success with 22 degree mount?

5. Have you sent a letter or email to Burris?
    Certainly they would know better than almost anyone else.

6. mms6872

mms6872 New Member

Yes I did actually. They told me the same thing most people told me. I can't change or add QD levers to a standard mount. Oh well, I am ok with the pepr mount. I haven't had to take it off uet, vut if I do, it's supposed to maintain zero, as long as I remount it in the same slots.