Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know if QD levers can be attached to the Burris pepr mount ,one with the standard mounting bolts , model 410343.? After thought was the QD levers. If I can find them, can I install them on the standard mount?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Not sure. If you post good photos of your mount, I will compare them to my QD mount. Make sure to get close ups of the attachment points.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
an easy solution could be to just get the burris pepr mount with QD on it.

115 bucks
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Burris_AR_P_E_P_R_Quick_Detach_Mount_1_W_PTOP_p/bur410344.htm
Yeah, I know, but I already bought the other pepr mount. Got a good deal on it and wasn't thinking far enough ahead. Still, mounted a 3-9 x40 and I don't plan on having to remove it unless something happens to scope. I mounted my Bushnell TRS 25 on a 45 degree rail mount and that's working out for me. Incidentally, I first tried MI 1 o'clock (22 degree) rail mount. That angle was too severe for me,had to turn rifle much too far for me. Has anyone had success with 22 degree mount?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you sent a letter or email to Burris?
Certainly they would know better than almost anyone else.
Yes I did actually. They told me the same thing most people told me. I can't change or add QD levers to a standard mount. Oh well, I am ok with the pepr mount. I haven't had to take it off uet, vut if I do, it's supposed to maintain zero, as long as I remount it in the same slots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts