Burn in hell: NSF-Delicate Sensibilities, Liberals or children

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I saw this yesterday on the Sig forum and it's one of the absolute most sickening and depraved acts I've ever seen. I'd love to tie that biatch behind my truck and drag her coast to coast. To taunt a dying 7 year old girl is beyond reprehensible...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ngXILLuIU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Trenton woman apologizes for Facebook taunts | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  2. Highpower

Highpower New Member

I gotta disagree with you on that one.....

I would tie her and her husband behind their own damn truck and........

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Actually, I'd like to slow roast them both on a spit and feed them to the hyenas. May mountains of pain & misery follow these "things" for the rest of their miserable lives...

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

That's right.....a slow and never-ending misery is what they deserve. Jeezus.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Seeing as there are rules here. I will not post what I think. Lets just say it involves years of pain and torture.

6. quigleysharps4570

quigleysharps4570 New Member

I could sure make them regret the day they had been born.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

8. orangello

orangello New Member

WTH? I mean, what is their motivation? I just don't understand, was the kid dying noisily or bothering them in some way. I'm wondering if these people are just weirdo attention whores or what.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

I am sorry, gents, but I must claim a point of personal privilege here.

The daughter, and her late mother, have a genetically transmitted ailment known as Huntington's Disease. The disease causes permanent changes in the brain, loss of control over voluntary muscles, as well as involuntary (swallowing becomes impossible). Changes in personality, memory, similar to Alzheimers. No cure, very limited treatment, 100% fatal.

My lady HAS Huntington's Disease. If ANYBODY gets to explain the facts of life to those purported human beings, I get to go to the head of the line. I can help them understand the loss of control over walking, picking things up, speaking, etc. Removal of a few tendons can do that.

Where I come from, they are called Po White Trash.

10. opaww

opaww New Member

I think their deaths should be slow and painful.

11. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I think there is more going on here.

12. ElvisIsDead

ElvisIsDead New Member

Although I do agree the neighbors harassing a family during such a hard time is disgusting, isn't it wise to be careful of what we say on a gun forum. All we need is the Anti-Gun crowd seeing things written like "a slow and never-ending misery" and "Hours of torture" to portray us all as vigil-anti threats. This is the kind of thing that will fuel Roasie O'Donnell's fire to take our guns away.

I think we all agree that couple is sick but The Police are involved. Leave it to them.

13. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

This may be unpopular but I feel the whole situation is a little effed. The woman taunting is wrong and reprehensible. What is strange to me is the father age 26 has a 7 year old daughter dying from the same condition that her 24 year old mother died from. Now her 19 y/o step Mother is trying to shield her from everything. Where in the year since the mother of his dying child passed away did he find time to meet and marry a 19 year old. I think there might have been more things to worry about. Seems like an episode of My Name is Earl and they Live in Camden County.
    OK flame me.

14. gilfo

gilfo Member

Someone who is a whiz with photoshop should alter some photo's of the neighbor in comprimising positions, like animal private parts sticking in where the sun don't shine or something like that and post it on facebook.

15. NGIB

NGIB New Member

If you follow the threads, these people began the attack because their kids weren't invited to a birthday party. With parents like that I can only imagine what their kids are like. There is justice - in this world or the next...

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

What's wrong with people? That's what's wrong with people.

17. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

It's all semantics. Wasn't really going to take things into my own hands. Too far away.

18. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

I'm utterly shocked and sickened.

God has plans for anyone who harms children, they aren't good.

At the same time it's good that the family is focusing on the little girl and not so much on the terrorist neighbors.

19. Maverick

Maverick New Member

How can someone harbor so much hatred as to attempt to torture a deceased mother by tomenting a dying child? Disgusting!!!

c3shooter, your lady and family are in my prayers. God's speed brother.

20. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I saw a brief snippet on the news and now that these wonderful human beings and paragons of parenthood have been busted they "apologized". They act like it's no harm no foul and that ought to do it.

Harm a child around me ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.