Buried at sea......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Mar 6, 2012.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That ..DAMN..Wikileaks found E-mails that Osama Bin Laden wasn't buried at sea but shipped to the U.S. Military Mortuary....The rest of the world don't need to know what we did with his body....Just going to start sh!t all-over the world again....How can they keep leaking this stuff ?????........:confused:.....

2. bkt

bkt New Member

A better question to ask might be: "How much longer will Americans tolerate complete b.s. lies from their public servants?"

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Have you got a news source to varify.

4. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

AOL...News...Has a story about-it.....

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Damn it. Just burn the freaking body already and be done with it.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

Hopefully, somewhere a real sicko is thinking to himself "it ain't necrophilia if it's fer revenge". edit* Too soon?

Seconded on reducing official BS over reducing the leaking of official BSers.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  7. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

ewww. I though that comment I made in the Bunker was bad, but I think you just topped it.

8. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

lately i've been considering the possibility that wikileaks might just as well be intercepting our own (produced from within) mis-information sometimes with all these hacked emails they've compiled.

and besides, what difference does it make whether or not they kept the body outside of the fact that we've been lied to with regards to top secret missions which should actually be somewhat acceptable in my worthless opinion....:cool:

9. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I seen the fbi just busted 7 members of the hacking group Anonamis or how ever u spell-it....They got one guy in New-York then he helped them get the others over-sea's....I thought they shut-down Wikileaks..Guess-not if their still putting stuff-up....

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I honestly dont care what they have done with the body, the sorry camel humping SOB is dead none the less. They can burn him,freeze him,feed him to the pigs, or shoot him into space for all i care. Being dead is good enough for me.

11. BigB

BigB New Member

I think that worthless f@#k was killed years ago in the caves! No way of proving it! The current liars, I mean administration said they got him to get approval ratings up! They are all FOS!!!!

12. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Next Wikileaks will finally reveal what really happened to Jimmi Hoffa. Not that I trust the government, but how better to flush out a leak in the government than with dis/misinformation? Just because it is posted on the internet, does not make it true. The Wiki dude hates AMerica and will stop at nothing to bring discredit our nation.

On the otherhand, the government has lied to us........A LOT!

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

The caves of tora bora was on a sixty minutes special a few years back and they had a special forces guy on saying that they could of gotten him if they had the go-ahead but they would-not let them go after them as they where on the run...Just think of the money and lifes that could of been saved if they could of gotten him back at the start of all this bs....:confused:.....

14. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Jimmy, Elvis, Sherrif Rozands.........

The war lords of afganistan that the U.S. paid off let binladin escape into pakistan, why would you kill the duck that lays the golden egg.....:eek::mad: