Burglar shot dead... developing

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Overkill0084, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

It's still early in the investigation. I hope they don't decide he (homeowner) wasn't justified. Some reports use the term burglar, others use the term "home invasion." The room temperature perp had to be fairly dense.

ksl.com - Homeowner fatally shoots burglary suspect

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Does Utah have a Castle Doctrine? If so, case closed.

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

So Sad!!!!

I can't believe they are even thinking about bringing charges against the person who did the neighbors and the world a Big Favor. So long scumbag. One down and way to many to go....:eek::)

4. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Burglar, home invader, who cares? Don't want to get shot stay out of my house. Seems simple enough to me :confused:

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Good effing lord really. If the parents were that stupid then I am sure the kids was even more stupid. Thank god that family line has been stopped.

If it was my kids. I know I would have said I told the stupid little bastard not to be stealing from people someone is going to shoot his stupid ***. Well it looks like the baster didn't listen to me did he. He was an effing idiot Not sure where I went wrong but I am sorry for the actions of my formerly stupid son. If he will allow me I will buy the victim a case of ammo his choice.

How is it that every young male in the world that gets whacked breaking into someone home was a gosh darn good effing kid?

Hey stupid your kids was scum and a waste of oxygen. He wasn't trying to get his life together he was trying to steal from someone that had the wits and wear withal to defend themselves. I for one am glad to see one less scum scuking dirtbag taking a dirt nap.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  6. JonM

JonM Moderator

sounds like the home owner did the righ thing on the surface of the story. hopefully it pans out to be the truth. more power to offing home breaker scum.

7. VitSports6

VitSports6 New Member

This was about a mile from my house and a few blocks from my brother, I say good on the homeowner, Its too bad it had to come to this, But you have to do what you have to do...

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

I'm with Tango on this one. To many "parents" in denial about what their kids are capable of. Good ridance to the little $hit stain.