Burger King - Are you having it your way ???

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MB44, Sep 10, 2010.

1. MB44

MB44 New Member

Burger King just got sold last week to a Brazilian investment group. You can now expect when you walk into your local BK, to hear light Samba/Bossa Nova music, and have Feijoada as a side dish with your Whopper, and in countries where alcohol is allowed to be served with your meal, you'll be able to wash it down with a Caipirinha

:D

2. BerettaMan

BerettaMan New Member

Just gives me one more good reason not to eat at this "Chock And Puke"! :D

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Man, I had a whopper with cheese just yesterday and it was terrific. Don't have many Burger Kings around where I live.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Once or twice a year I have a Double Whopper w/Cheese. Now that's some meaty, greasy goodness right there.

5. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Hardee's kicks BK's bootay:D

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I would rather eat an MRE!

7. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

Never have had the distinct honor of scarfing down an MRE. When I was in, we had "C" rations. Gotta love the beanie weenies. And if you had the backdoor trots, the cheese and crackers were better than any of the over-the-counter medicines available now. :D

As for Burger King, haven't been there (one just up the road from my apartment) for a long time. Last time I had the Whopper and the "meaty, greasy goodness" was definitely present. ;)

Christ. I can feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it......[​IMG]

8. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I had my first BK Whopper some 35 years ago. It was also my last. Never eaten from one since, nor will I. Allegedly, BK and some other chains now pre-cook the burger patties, freeze 'em, and just toss them on the grill to heat 'n' serve. :eek: