Bundy's Son Arrested For Probation Violation

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by alsaqr, Aug 5, 2014.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Cattle baron Cliven Bundy's son has been arrested for a violation of his probation.

http://news.yahoo.com/son-nevada-rancher-bundy-arrested-probation-violation-211557108.html

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

If he plead guilty to theft of a firearm and burglary...perhaps jail is exactly where he belongs. We actually give burglars and gun thieves probation? And we wonder why the crime rates are as high as they are.

3. mseric

mseric New Member

Did the Google Thingy and read several articles. All the same, "Probation" violation, but none disclosed what the "violation" was.

Must be pretty bad if the Liberal Media isn't all fired up enough to hang his ass out to dry before sunup. ;)

4. alsaqr

Your google fu is sorely lacking. The younger Bundy plead guilty to felony burglary and theft of a gun. He is also a doper.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Like father, like son. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

6. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

So I guess because I had a son who had problems with the law in his youth I am worthless too??!!!:rolleyes:
    Prejudice is alive and well!!! (all based on ignorance):(

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  7. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Well said Jim

8. artbrownsr

artbrownsr Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

The quote on top is what I expected from the GUN HATING crowd that had a problem with people standing up for their rights.
    The quote on the bottom is closer to my thought as I have a hard left leaning son that although he has never (to my knowledge) gotten into legal troubles, has political heros of Rachel Maddow, and Bill Maher etc.
    Thankfuly most folks around me know that is NOT me. AND he has my monniker as a Jr.!

9. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

So criminals and revolutionary looney-toons are just standing up for their rights, in your opinion?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your son was probably driven to the left by your extremist fanaticism.

10. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Anyone who didn't make mistakes when they were younger probably lived a very sheltered life. Most people would consider my daughter to be a pillar of the community. But every now and then she makes mistakes, ends up with a bad crowd. Hell, if I had lived my youth today I would be a felon. You can't do the things I did and have the police say boys will be boys in todays world.

11. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Likewise.....well put JD.

12. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I got sick of replacing the windows in my shiny glass house. Pretty sure there were a couple few times my longterm Roommate coulda ended up being Bubba not Mrs Web Fos! Only God knows how I learned not to be a big screwup for life--glad man gave me enough time to sort things out! If I were a kid today, I might be in Rikers...

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

A lot of us did a lot of things we should not have. But that does not mean we went around breaking into people's houses and stealing guns. That is not just boys being boys. That is boys being criminals.

14. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I'm not condoning any of his actions. It appears that he was in his late 20s or 30s when he broke and entered and stole the gun. That's not "boys being boys".

15. alsaqr

Yep, lots of us did all kinds of stuff. Very few of us repeatedly ignored a judge's order to appear: Criminal contempt is a serious charge.

From the link:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014