Bundys charges dismissed

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jan 8, 2018.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

In the end the so called "militia" starved out. Bundy promised them financial support and then reneged. "Militia" members put up a ufundme site and got very little financial support.

BTW: Quite a few of these "militia" members are drawing welfare, SSI, worksmans comp or other handout.

Yep, the case against the Bundy scumbags was dismissed because of incompetent prosecutors and a sympathetic judge. John Gotti was tried so many times he was called the "Teflon Don". Gotti died in federal prison.

locutus and Dallas53 like this.
  2. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

i actually find that quite humorous! seems they do lot of talking and posturing, crowing about so-called rights, and all that nonsense, and the very least their so-called followers, supporters, or believers in such nonsense could have done was thrown a few bucks their way, and they didn't.

and these are the "militia" that will turn this country around and return it to the people?:rolleyes:

locutus likes this.

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member

I don't think the judge was sympathetic to the defendants, pretty sure she was appointed by a Democrat president.

bluez and JimRau like this.
  4. CouveShooter

CouveShooter Active Member

In the end the milia starved out? Selective memory hormone kicking there Al?
    The Militia was on the ground until after the BLM withdrew. As there agents testified many Times how they feared for there lives.
    Seems that when albapbet soup agents don’t fear for there lives we wind up with mass casualties, IE Waco and Ruby Ridge, and when they do fear for their lives we get ZERO casualties.

Perhaps the Militias responding to an armed force of Federal Employees was a net positive given how this ultimately played out, ya know, with no women or children getting shot or burned alive?

5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I think these wannabe "militia" types can be described in one word. LOSERS!

manta and Dallas53 like this.
  6. alsaqr

One of the Bundy supporters was a former sheriff named Richard Mack: Mack had a wonderfully brilliant idea. Just put the women and kids up front and hope that federal law enforcement officers shot same. That would make the feds look bad, really bad.

Yep, just revel in the blow back from the feds killing women and kids.

Then the rogue back tracked:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/richard-mack-interview-human-sheilds

Dallas53 and locutus like this.
  7. locutus

I would love to know what church this scumbag attends.

The FLDS perhaps?

alsaqr and Dallas53 like this.
  8. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Its not like the feds havent shot a woman holding a baby before.

primer1, bluez, Ghost1958 and 2 others like this.
  9. alsaqr

Ghost1958, towboater, JimRau and 2 others like this.
  10. CouveShooter

Hmmm... I don’t belong a Militia, 6 years of sleeping in the Dirt for Uncle Sam was enough for me, but I don’t think I’d describe them as “wannabes”... after all, per the BLM’s own testimony, they withdrew because they feared for there lives.

Did our vaunted Federal Super Cops in those scary black pajamas get out maneuvered by a superior force and better tactics, OR... did a bunch of poorly trained and incompetently led wannabe Merc’s Run away from a fight?

Gotta be one or the other Locutus... can’t be both.

bluez and Ghost1958 like this.
  11. Dallas53

personally, i don't see any of the Bundy's as heroes, or role models that i would pattern my life after. just because they got the charges dismissed, and even if the Feds did commit some heinous acts in trying to bring the case to trial, doesn't in any way exonerate, or place the Bundy's up on some pedestal to be worshiped.

just because the case was dismissed, doesn't necessarily mean the Bundy's are innocent by any means. just in this case, the Feds came out a little over the line in trying to bring the charges. but, in all fairness, if the Feds were stacking the deck to bring the charges, then in our judicial system, i do feel that the Bundy's case being dismissed was the proper decision. the end doesn't always justify the means.

i also feel that sometime in the future, the Bundy's being the Bundy's will screw up again, and hopefully, the Feds will do things in the proper manner and legal way and bring them to trial and prosecute them to the full exent of the law.

kfox75, locutus, alsaqr and 1 other person like this.
  12. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

[Dallas 53] quote:" i'll be happy seeing the Bundy's in prison orange and eating prison food! and anyone that supports them can join them if they think they are heroes!"

Based on your crazed and vicious post I put you on ignore dallas.

Suffice it to say that anyone who normalizes and whitewashes the abuses power hungry bureaucrats heap on citizens w/o due process deserves to get what they dish out to their victims.
    Well thats going a bit too far probably as I wish ill to no one..but thats what I feel when reading your above post.

It would be curious to examine the psychological mechanisms behind the apologist's mentalities. I think it is a lot about trying to preserve their own sense/illusion that the former United States of America still exists as designed by our founders.

It is this head-in-the-sand mentality ,among sadly too many, that has enabled the enemies of our Republic to deconstruct it a little bit more every decade..

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 3:52 PM
    Rentacop, CouveShooter and Ghost1958 like this.
  13. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

You probably would have whitewashed Wounded Knee too yes?

After all THEY were representing the authoritah of the LAW!.
    That means they are hero/saints right?.. no matter how bungling.. now matter how powermad, no matter how eager to create deadly situations for political or perceived career expediency, while basking in "qualified immunity"..

It seems the brave citizens who turned out to speak truth to power quite possibly may have prevented a massacre by the Obama administration, which just like the Clinton administration at Waco and Ruby Ridge seemed to be itching to "send a message" .

Seems to me that some people just get some weird thrill by identifying themselves with anointed purveyors of violence and death dealing.. living out their own fantasies of dominating others in proxy via jack booted thugs..

Most commonly I observed this among men who have never served in uniform (which BTW I put in my 23 yrs as both enlisted man and Officer).
    Which there is nothing wrong with... we all serve our country in different ways..but some guys seem to feel less manly because of their lack of uniformed service and I suspect this causes these mental pathologies for some.

PS: If we ever get an Eric Holder (worked for Janet Reno during Waco BTW) or similar life-long enemy of our republic as a President.. ALL of us are in danger of these kind of things.

And the Fudds who go "oh, I am just a harmless hunter .. go, go,go after those eeeevil freedomistas who love AR15s, they are scum!" will be next after they neutralized us.

Then it will not be AR15s they come after but the next manufactured issue will be evil "Sniper Rifles" (what we now call hunting rifles).

After that.. they will likely after a suitable interval move on to "assassination tools" (what we now call handguns)

And it will NEVER stop!
    In Britain they now outlaw knives that are too pointy!
    All to make sure the populace is as helpless as possible and as dependent of gov't authoritah as possible!
    This is what enables a political class to deconstruct a country in any which way they feel like.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  14. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

PS: On this note we would do well to download and study this medical manual from the Joint Special Operations University (just like the "Small Wars Journal" a good place to poke around)
    "The death of the Golden hour and the return of the future guerilla hospital"
    https://prolongedfieldcare.files.wo...a-hospital-col-ret-warner-d-rocky-farr-md.pdf

I also highly recommend "Contact!" by Max Velocity. I have trained with the author. An absolutely brilliant man in teaching citizens on how to fight.

He does a fantastic job of distilling the most high payoff small unit tactics for the citizen in a very nuanced way.. and manages to even teach the "why's". This helps retention and most of us will not have a qualified infantry leader deciding for us which drills to execute when.
    https://www.amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival/dp/1478106697

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 10:41 AM
    CouveShooter and towboater like this.
  15. Dallas53

well, the difference is, you see the Bundy's as victims, and i see them as criminals.

doesn't mean that i tow some magical line or have my head in the sand and believe in the Feds being above all reproach and blameless, but i sure don't see the Bundy's as victims or heroes for some imaginary cause that will be leading some righteous rebellion against the Government.

fact is, you put a person up on pedestal too high, they tend to fall off an disappoint you.

and please place me on ignore if that would make your life less stressful.

jigs-n-fixture and kfox75 like this.
  16. locutus

Bluez, I served 4 years in a military uniform, and 20 in a LE uniform.
    And I'd pull the switch on Bundy in a heartbeat.

The people were not screwing him, he was screwing the people. He's a thief, and a wannabe recolutionary who has no respect for the laws any way you slice it.

He had constitutionally mandated "due process" in several courts, on several occasions, and thumbed his now at the people every time. Screw him/

jigs-n-fixture, kfox75 and Dallas53 like this.
  17. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Did you (a "fomer LEO") just say you would commit Murder 1 on a man, a man who just got acquitted due to (in the words of the judge!) misconduct and lies on the part of those sworn to protect and uphold our rights?
    Seems to me that you validate what people say about the attitudes and actions of certain badged folks involved in this.
    How dare anyone challenge the primacy of uniformed authoritah right? They must be punished, right?

Or am I somehow misunderstanding you?

Can you please explain?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 4:46 PM
    Ghost1958 and CouveShooter like this.
  18. CouveShooter

Moments like these I ask myself... how would Jesus respond.

Then I realize my limitations and decide to keep it too myself.

mbschne, Ghost1958 and kfox75 like this.
  19. CouveShooter

Moments like these I ask myself... how would Jesus respond.

Then I realize my limitations and decide to keep it too myself.

mbschne, Ghost1958 and kfox75 like this.
  20. locutus

I'm saying that he had his day in court before the standoff. At least 3 times. He lost everytime.

When the duly constituted authorities of the constitutionally elected officials of "we the people" went out there and tried to serve the warrants issued by the courts, he met them with a rifle.
    He has no respect for the constitution or the statutory law.

jigs-n-fixture, kfox75 and Dallas53 like this.