Bundys charges dismissed

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

With prejudice. Meaning no retrial.

Illegal actions and lies by BLM, FBI, and Fed prosecutors at last are exposed and dealt with. Justice prevails

Millions spent on a case stemming from an action the Fed had no authority to attempt, in 2 states, and a murder, and charges that should never have been brought.
    A blow for the RTKABA as well.

Perhaps there is hope after all in checking Fed corruption.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-bundy-mistrial-2018-story,amp.html

2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't celebrate at all when a criminal gets away with felonies.

3. Ghost1958

BLM committed several felonies including assault, lying to Federal investigators, destroying private property, interefering with Bundys legally owned water rights etc.

Oregon fbi lied about firing at Levoy Finicum, twice. And removing evidence from the scene.

The Fed prosecutors lied to a Federal judge, hid evidence that would have gotten this farce dismissed out of the gate.

There's more. But the criminal committing felonies were Fed le and prosecutors.

Done because they had no case in Oregon nor in Nevada and we'll aware of it.

CouveShooter, Mongo and bluez like this.
  4. locutus

So tell me were the ZOG behind this???

Dallas53 likes this.
  5. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Now it's wait and see !...................

Ghost1958 likes this.
  6. jackrich3

jackrich3 Well-Known Member Supporter

Do you mean they’re dealing with white supremacists? Had to look up ZOG.

Dallas53 likes this.
  7. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Good News!
    While the legal issues surrounding this were complex and gray fundamentally we must applaud when citizens beat the BLM.
    Even the seemingly leftist judge stated that multiple misconduct and lies were committed by prosecution.

I do not celebrate that the prosecutors and the FBI got away ( so far ) with felonies.

CouveShooter, Mongo and Ghost1958 like this.
  8. Ghost1958

True Tom. The Fed could appeal the dismissal.

But. With fed le being caught dirty in not one but two separate cases in two operations on two separate states. BLM officers and officials being caught committing perjury .
    And the prosecution caught red handed committing additional felonies .

The fact they have not been able to get a conviction in multiple attempts because they have no case and the FBI 's woes in general, I'm betting no appeal of the dismissal is forthcoming.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    bluez, CouveShooter and Mongo like this.
  9. locutus

God help you if you actually believe that propaganda.:(

alsaqr, kfox75 and Dallas53 like this.
  10. Ghost1958

Navarro, a leftist leaning judge, no friend of the Bundys believed it and issued a dismissal over it.

4 FBI agents are under indictment for covering up the fed shooting at Finicum and denying it.

All of this is documented and in evidence. Along with other sealed violations sealed in violation of the law in order to protect bad actors of fed le in this case.
    No propaganda . Hard proven in court fact of fed corruption .
    Both at the LE level and prosecution level.

11. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Locutus the JUDGE even said this.!.. How is it "propaganda"??
    It's called conformation bias when one rejects facts that dont fit into preconceived notions.
    And this confirmation bias is a product of consuming agenda driven mainstream media. Some of which is freely invented.

The Fraud on the Court. The misconduct. The perjury all that was SO pervasive even the pro-agency judicial system could not white wash it!

What more do you want?
    Where is the bar were you will accept that 3 letter agencies perjured themsleves? engaged in criminal conduct? Do they need to parade down times Square with big signs admitting it?
    A bar that high is never going to be met by anyone.. But we are getting migthy close...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  12. Ghost1958

Well the Fed judge in Oregon who tried to rig that trial did manage to get a lick in after all.

Bundy attorney Mumford while arguing for his clients release after being aquitted, was assaulted tazed and arrested by 6 U. 'S. Marshall's dealing out a bit of court room floor justice of their own.
    The charges were of course bogus and dropped.

However out of apparent pure petulance the Judge pushed to get him disbarred . And did succeed in getting him banned specific to Oregon Federal cases.

Got to make an example of someone it seems. Even if it's the defense attorney.

Or maybe the janitor?

towboater, jackrich3 and bluez like this.
  13. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

The enemies of our Republic never sleep.
    But neither do we...

We all need friends with Cold Hearts and steel in their hands.

CouveShooter and Ghost1958 like this.
  14. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Me neither, that is why I am glad to see the 'people', not the criminals, win this one. Most do not fair well when the full power of the corrupt guberment lands on them! Many people were very happy to see the corrupt federal LE folks get there pee pees slapped, and rightfully so! Chalk one up for the good guys for a change. :cool:

15. Ghost1958

Alot of embarrassing things came out in the trial for BLM.
    1. major one is Bundy only owed 8857.50.

The rest was some two hundred thousand in administrative fees tacked on.

All total even by BLM figures it falls far short of 1.9 million.

bluez likes this.
  16. CouveShooter

CouveShooter Active Member

Nor do I, which is why I’m holding the celebration until I see the list of BLM and FBI personal facing arrest and prosecution. Last I checked, it was a crime for ANYONE to lie under oath.

bluez, kfox75 and Ghost1958 like this.
  17. Dallas53

Dallas53 Well-Known Member

i'll be happy seeing the Bundy's in prison orange and eating prison food! and anyone that supports them can join them if they think they are heroes!

alsaqr, kfox75 and locutus like this.
  18. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

The Fed does over reach it's authority, in MANY different cases, to the detriment of we the people. Waco was a case in point. Ruby Ridge is another case in point. Often, the Fed feels the necessity of showing us little people who is boss, and the constitution be damned.

I find it distasteful to agree with Ghost - but in this case, he is right.

Think about this.

The Federal Government goes into a state and says "XX million acres is now public land".
    The immediate result is the state has a tax loss - the Fed does not pay property taxes, you see. The next result is the Fed charging people to use that land - entrance fees, grazing fees, etc.

I pray that Trump gets his vision fully implemented; MUCH less Federal land, and more local control!

19. locutus

Terry, that land has always been public land, owned by "we the people."

Forest Service and BLM don't just grab it, they administer it on our behalf.

I can hunt fish hike camp etc free on BLM and USFS administered land. A fee is only charged if a person makes money on our land, such as a rancher, oil company, etc.

Bundy is a thief. He's no different from some dude on Harlem that robs a convenience store.

20. AmPaTerry

AmPaTerry Forum Chaplain Lifetime Supporter

https://www.fs.fed.us/visit/passes-permits/recreation-fees-passes

So - this $80 a year is voluntary?
    I don't think so.

And I DO believe in public land owned by we the people.
    What I disagree with is so called public land really owned by the federal government instead of state governments. What the HECK do DC politicians know about the Alaskan wilderness?

Ghost1958, SRK97 and Biohazard2 like this.