Bumpfireomatic

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by Cory2, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

Check this out, this is freaking awesome :D (and legal)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WhhKH3QVU]YouTube - Incredible Bump Fire![/ame]

Apparently it is a stock designed to make bumpfiring much easier.

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

the government has cracked down on several such devices in the past not sure i would personally risk a future batfe interview over owning one if they decide its not a legal device. those guys dont have a sense of humor.

if you want full auto save your sheckles and buy a legal transferable MG.

3. laynejc

laynejc New Member

Similar to the atkins accelerator, just no spring. Would be interesting to see what the batfe has to say in a year. Wouldnt mind trying one.

4. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

Yeah, if i had an ar-15 i would be all over one of these things. If they are still legal when i finally get an ar-15 i will definately get one, i think its awesome. Bump firing is fun but you cant really aim, with this it would be similar to having an actual m-4 and still be technically a semi-automatic.

5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Have a good friend who bought up two of them.

6. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

What does your friend think about them? Does it work as advertised?

7. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Cory he is in the Air force and just had surgery from an injury so I will update you when he gets to use them.

8. doctherock

doctherock New Member

This is his current collection, lucky bastage.

Attached Files:

9. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

I love the AKM pistol, same with the m&p 22. I really want the stock even just to put on my M4.

10. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

wow thats a really nice "little" collection of firearms he has going there. I hope to someday have a collection like that :D

Edit: What is that thing to the left of the deringer?
    Edit edit: oh nvm its a lower lol i thought it was some crazy pistol or something

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  11. KentuckyBob

KentuckyBob New Member

My bet is they will be outlawed fairly quick.

12. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

I almost want to buy 5 of them. So when the ATF outlaws them I can sell them for 2grand a piece.

13. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

When the ATF outlaws them you will be asked to return them for a refund, if you don't or can't (sold it:eek:) the ATF will come visit you......with a search warrant.

14. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

Yes true, but there not going to search my moms attic!

15. AusLach

AusLach New Member

They certainly will be now that you've plastered it up on the Internet, won't they :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  16. ZombieKiller83

ZombieKiller83 New Member

Highly doubtful he will get any money back for them, they will just take and he will be out 1750.00 buckaroos:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  17. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man New Member

We were not talking about the atkins accelerator, it was recalled and from what I understand buyers where offered a refund. If the buyers didn't return it in time, it was confiscated & they were out that $$$$.

The Slide Fire Bump Fire Stock only cost $349.95 which is smart only charging a small amount. The more that gets out to the public the harder it is for them to do a recall. I took a close look at them at Knob Creek from the looks of them a copy could be made from an AR stock and some wood panels.
    Not worth the $349.95 price tag.IMHO

18. PowerViolence

PowerViolence New Member

Yeah 350 dollar price tag is not that unreasonable, for me anyways. I cannot speak for anyone else. I do know though a few of my buddies have held off on it because of the price tag.

19. laynejc

laynejc New Member

THEY ARE AWESOME! I was at a friends house and his cousin showed up with one on his AR. We burnt up about 600 rnds of ammo and is was a blast. Its a little difficult at first but once you get use to it, its a breeze. The guy that brought it emptied a beta mag in about 9 seconds. In my opinion it is worth the 350.00.

20. jayguy

jayguy New Member

SWEET!Do you think it would work with a sks?:p

Last edited: May 14, 2011