Bump Firing AK-74

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by doctherock, Aug 13, 2011.

1. doctherock

doctherock New Member

To the kids to the woods for some shooting today and couldn't pass up the opportunity to spray some lead. Cant get the mini-14 to do the same.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxTQcQL_3mE]Bump firing the AK-74 - YouTube[/ame]

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Man, that looks like a lot of fun!! Great post!

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

More fun than I can afford. Niece wants to buy me some ammo. I took her shooting for the first time in her life cause her parents are worthless. Now she is hooked.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Wwaaaaaiiiiit a minute, now. I never shot a gun until well into my adulthood and my parents aren't worthless!!

Yeah, I imagine a quick way to go through ammo. Bear bump fired when ABG, Gordo and I were visiting him in Kentucky. When he turned around he had the cutest smirk on his face. It was funny.

Actually, a lot like the smirk you had on your face when you turned around after bump firing. LOL

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  5. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Sorry WOC. Her parents are sh!tbags as I know them. She was given up by her mother because the moms boyfriend molested her and her brother, mom sided with the boyfriend and left her kids. Dad is an overall asshat. He is the brother of the man who used to beat my wife back in the day. Loser city.
    Not all parents are bad cause they dont take their kids shooting, these folks are downright trash for other reasons.