Bump fire

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by 1911beast, Sep 17, 2012.

1. 1911beast

1911beast New Member

Where is the cheapest place to buy a bump fire stock for my ar-15

2. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Easy...don't. Waste of ammo.

3. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

4. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

As far as a .223/556 AR, the rubber bands will function the same as the stock, they just require a bit more effort and some practice on your part, however the .50 cent rubber bands are a lot cheaper, and you don't have to worry about a paper trail the ATF can follow should they be suddenly ruled a machine gun tomorrow. Where the slide fire shines is in the ability to bump fire .22LR ammo, (with a little modification), which has eluded bumpfire enthusiasts up until now. The S&W MP 15-22 works best with the slide fire as far as the .22LR setups go. You just have to add a lighter pull trigger, (recommend 3.5 lb or less), file the stock to accommodate the round trigger guard, and grease the faux buffer tube. As far as getting the slide fire stock any cheaper, suggest you look on gunbroker.

5. ZeusEcho

ZeusEcho Member Lifetime Supporter

Not trolling here...why do you want to bump fire?

Seems difficult to control, no accuracy and as tacticalfun mentioned, a waste of ammo.

I'm just curious?

6. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Real gun owners will not bump fire. Just saying.. no offense.

7. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Fellas, this guys posts have been all over the place. Let's not be hateful. If you wanted a pink saddlebag for your purple huffy, surrrreeee go ahead. Not here to pass judgement.

Now op...

I've asked before how old you are, you firearms experience etc. yOur questions are seems to be sometimes trollish, and very call of duty based. However that's an unknown.
    Sooooooo

I have no clue where you can get one for the cheapest price. Look back into the search mode, and look up "everything slide fire " should help.

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Slide Fire Stock are relatively cheaper than the Bumpski. But it is made of polymer, whereas the Bumpski is made of billeted aluminum, and fits neatly into rifle as a unit. AR's are currently being suited up for one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/Watch?v=I9N0RXzpovk&feature=youtube[/ame]

9. CRAZY64

CRAZY64 New Member

Not trying to pass judgement but in this man's opinion bump firing is a complete waste of ammo,time and money. Become proficient with your rifle first and speed follows along with accuracy and pride in being able to ring steel or punch targets with smooth precise action. But like I said thats just one mans opinion.

10. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

And a shared one.

11. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+1

12. moneymaker17

moneymaker17 New Member

i think he knows that its a total waste of ammo, obviously,, its a cool thing to show off.

13. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

Sounds like it would be more reliable, but the Slide Fire is the only bump fire assist so far that has been able to bump fire .22LR ammo.

14. fsted2a

fsted2a Active Member

Sometimes it's fun to waste a bunch of ammo :D No practical use, just a total blast!! Basically a poor mans machine gun. And one other thing; the price of NFA machine guns has started to stabilize.

15. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

If your really want one you can get basicly a knock off looks just like slidefires for $135. Its made by wutaburger out od Cleveland. Its basicly a slidfire. The guy who put em out worked for slidfire and either took a mold or just straight up coppied it ut any way there was a lawsuit against him for doing so and very few ate left. i traided mine for the ak version. People can say what they want but just try and not smile goin full auto with a 12 guage i dare ya

16. moneymaker17

moneymaker17 New Member

How can you buy them? Website number address? Anything? And I want to go bumping on a 12 guage;) dares exepted!

17. ZeusEcho

ZeusEcho Member Lifetime Supporter

I must admit it looks like fun :D

18. Ultimate_sig

Ultimate_sig New Member

Do a little work google it, i gave u the info if u want it find it

19. moneymaker17

moneymaker17 New Member

I just did and it came up with nothing but cheeseburger meat, wutaburger correct?

20. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Why do I race cars, it is a waste of money, gas and tires, because it is one of my hobbies and i enjoy it. I have a Slide Fire and with practice it is very accurate. Do you fish from a boat? Waste of money and gas, cheaper to buy the fish at the market. Come on guys, what you may think is boring/wasteful is enjoyable to others.