Firearms Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
as good a time as ever to get into reloading ... and buying bulk brass from the Military :cool:

no ammo sales = no tax reveue ;)

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
When did they tax 500 a box?
There never was a 500% tax on ammo. This tax was a proposal. I don't know if congress is trying to help the firearms industry or they really are trying to kill one of the bright spots in our economy.

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
John_Deer said:
There never was a 500% tax on ammo. This tax was a proposal. I don't know if congress is trying to help the firearms industry or they really are trying to kill one of the bright spots in our economy.
They tried to during the Clinton dictatorship, I was confused because I knew there was a proposal for a communist tax but I didn't knowmit happened, because it didn't

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for sharing useful information. I heard it from the news. Because of the increase of crime issues in many cities, Chicago declares strategies. Every so often, life does mimic art and a proposed tax targeted at fighting crime in Chicago is directly out of a Chris Rock stand-up program. The city is proposing a bullet tax and gun tax, which would add surcharges that would, ideally, price crooks out of gun crime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts