Bullet proof Tailor

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Yunus, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Pretty cool video on a tailor in Colombia who designs fashionable body armor. The journalist is pretty brave to take a shot like he did. I guess it is good marketing and Quality Assurance that he shoots all his employees but I don't think I would be willing to do that.

Bogota's bulletproof tailor - CNN.com

2. 995

995 New Member

He's going to make a killing on that pun intended .

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That is pretty cool. I am not surprised at all that someone out there got the idea to make fashionable bullet proof clothing.

I can totally see Cane rocking that Hawaiian print Tony Bahama looking one on South Beach. :cool:

Cool story. Thanks Yunus.

JD

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Outstanding video Yunus, and the time has come for fashionable BP fashion wear! :D

I just wish he was around when I was poking around Bogota back in the 80's. :(

Jack

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Tony Bahama???

Is he the Bogota version of Tommy Bahama? :p

That looked like a .38 spl and the smoke and obvious light load must have been a Cerb, Prvi Partizan round!

Plus the handling of the spent round and brass showed no signs of heat. I think there was plenty of editing going on in Bogota!

The targeted area of that jacket looked vaguely familiar to that of the Safe Direction Ballistic Containment Systems' logo target.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cool vid Yunus!