Bulk ammo dot com

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by metal408, Mar 27, 2013.

1. metal408

metal408 New Member

What's going on everyone, if you are not already familiar BULKAMMO.COM is my favorite ammo depot. Cheapest prices I've seen and they offer some quality names. If they are out of a certain caliber they do not list it until it becomes a available again, BUT right now they've got PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. I purchased 1,000 AMERICAN EAGLE .40S&W FMJ 165g for $295.

2. mascott

mascott New Member

Have you checked their prices? They are as high as the gougers!
    scott

3. bbertram

bbertram New Member

Their 40 cal Gold Dots ( box of 20) are almost as expensive as 40 cal Dots ( box of 50) at Ammunition Depot ! They may have ammo, but not currently a bargain. :)

4. thetravlor

thetravlor New Member

5250 rds of 36gr .22=$920!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $92 a brick is not reasonable by any means.

5. metal408

metal408 New Member

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the IN STOCK thread not BARGAIN PRICE THREAD personally from CA these are good prices for me that I'm willing and able to pay. Cause when the time comes I wanna make sure it goes 'bang'

6. orangello

orangello New Member

I ordered some ammo for the SKS and some Silver Bear for my .45. I was very satisfied with the transaction; of course, this was a bit before everyone and their brother got the bumrush on ammo.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

No need to get upset. When you make statements like this...
    Then yeah, it gives the impression your touting bargain basement prices.

So when did you get ammo at that price from them? It's not even in stock anymore.

Their .45ACP is almost ALL exclusively 1 dollar or more per round, until you buy at least 500 rounds or more, then it's drops to about 75 cents per round...

8. metal408

metal408 New Member

Different things become available and unavailable everyday so check back frequently to catch the best prices while they're available!!

Everyone's looking for it right now, you've got to remember!!! If you really wanted good prices you should have taken initiative prior to this "panic buy"

9. metal408

metal408 New Member

Exactly, there's smart buyers that are watching the market and buying when it's instantly available, and in large quantities, if you want the good stuff you've gotta put in some effort.

You dont expect to just walk into a field and find a bull moose with out doing any tracking do you???? Come on man.

10. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Thanks for the Info m408.

11. pnolans

pnolans New Member

Yeah, BULKAMMO.COM definitely has it in stock. Since I won't pay $.60 per round, I'll leave more for those who will.

I watch places too. Palmetto State Armory had some Blazer 9mm for $18/50 rounds. I bought what I could afford, and called everyone I knew who had a 9mm.

Now THAT'S a good company. Quick shipment too. They have been slow toward the beginning of the year, but are doing MUCH better now. I keep a browser tab open to them , and refresh it about every hour.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/

I DO have to agree with metal408... it's worth it to pay whatever it takes when you haven't got any ammo. A gun isn't worth much without those little pieces of metal and powder.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  12. metal408

metal408 New Member

Excellent info man, definitely appreciate the tip!! This is what I like to see, and response with a SOLUTION!!

13. jeff023

jeff023 New Member

Also had a good experience with Palmetteo. Thanks for the info. I'd like to see us share info and keep it positive, nobody has to buy anything if they don't want to, and reading through all the whining is a pita.

14. metal408

metal408 New Member

UPDATE: palmetto only has one option for .40S&W as of right now and it's 21.99 for 20 rnds :(

15. pnolans

pnolans New Member

keep checking back. Once in a while they have stuff with prices that are in keeping with bulkammo , then they have really good deals.

Mostly , they have really good deals.

16. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

Bulk Ammo.com

Serious - $24.75 for a box of 50 rounds of 22LR?
    $93.25 for 100 rounds of 5.56?
    $385 or $389 for 500 rounds of crap 5.56 from Russia?
    $595 for 1000 rounds of once fired reloads?

No Thank You.
    I'm not that desperate.

17. pnolans

pnolans New Member

Gosh, thanks for sharing!

I am old enough, which is pretty old, to remember $.25 per gallon gasoline prices. I can also remember many of my friends and acquaintances crowing about how they would never ever pay $1.00 / gallon for gasoline, because they weren't that desperate. :) hahah. I'm almost positive that they're not walking to work. Or even riding a bus.

I have not had to start buying at bulkammo yet. I shop even more vigorously at other places, and reload as well. But the time may come when either you pony up, or get really good at throwing rocks. Here in Colorado, there is no shortage of rocks, and no legislation limiting your right to "own" them.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  18. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

It's your money.

PNOLANS.

It's your money, do as you wish. I have a good supply and will never pay those prices, nor will I reward a crook.

19. pnolans

pnolans New Member

Thanks, CD WOODS, I will spend my $$$ when, where and how I see fit. And you will too. I wish you the best, Sincerely. I do.

I don't actually disagree with you. I basically said the same thing you just now said. I feel the same way. I am still able to wait until I see ammo at the prices I'm willing to pay. In the meantime, I also have some stock and have the "fixins" to reload . I am mostly shooting what I have reloaded.

Pat

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  20. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Thanks for the heads-up. However their prices are ridiculously high. I get a better deal at Natchez.com. :)