Building my first AR-15

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Murfdog, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

Just wondering the best place for AR-15 stuff grips,handrails,sights.mags etc.....

Thanks

Murfdog

:)

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

check out:

Palmetto State Armory
    DSG Arms
    Brownell's
    RifleGear
    Rainer Arms
    Midway USA

3. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

If you want to pay inflated prices. I can buy from my LGS for less than CTD.

4. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

They have not been "cheaper then Dirt" in a long time.. They need to change their name to ARM AND A LEG...:D

5. Car54

Car54 New Member

Plus the $2.99 "handling" charge added to every order.

Also joeboboutfitters.com
    aimsurplus.com
    surplusammo.com
    slickguns.com
    botachtactical.com

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Prices tend to be better than those in ma anyway.

7. X-mark

X-mark New Member

or from me...(shameless self plug)...save 5% with coupon code FT5. I will warn you that I really don't have the bargain basement brands. Also, no mags as stupid California laws prevent a non-FFL to sell "high-caps".

www.rogtac.com

8. FragOutInc

FragOutInc New Member

9. Murfdog

Murfdog New Member

I've heard rumors about botach that they are not top notch with there customer service or is this just a rumor.There prices are very good and they have a large inventory.Thanks for all the help.

Murfdog:)

10. MikeJK

MikeJK New Member

What's "high cap?" Is that like the SF 60s and 100s? Last time I checked 30 round magazines were standard capacity.:D

11. X-mark

X-mark New Member

In California, anything over 10 rounds is "high cap". Only for me to sell them is to get an FFL and then apply for a permit to sell "high cap" magazines. CA gun laws makes it a little tough for CA retailers to be competitive with the rest of the free states. Then again, mags are everywhere, and can be found dirt cheap, so no one is really losing out, as far as finding a place to buy them from.

12. Quentin

Quentin New Member

It is sad the way anti-gunners in CA and elsewhere successfully are shifting the language even among gun enthusiasts to further their own agenda.That's why so many of us don't like terms like "high capacity" and "assault rifle" thrown around to describe standard firearms.