Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Bad time to try to find bargains on anything AR related.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I was going to order a lpk from RRA as they are still taking orders and the price isn't horrible but they stopped giving any lead times on orders so that tells me that if I put in the order I will be waiting awhile to receive the parts

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Renegade44 said:
Try Gun smoke enterprises
Looked on their website, I'm looking for something more tactical, I may just wait till the buying craze comes down a little and check back online

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I got a complete lower sitting around and there isn't anything to be had to complete it right now, at least not at a pricepoint i'd pay

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I got my barrel from BCM a few days ago. They only had 2 types in stock though. A 14.5" LW (which is what I got) and a 14.5" Govt profile or something. $240 bucks. I also got my flash hider and gas block from them as well

Attachments

·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GeneralPatton said:
I'm in the same boat. I got a complete lower sitting around and there isn't anything to be had to complete it right now, at least not at a pricepoint i'd pay
Yeah I just made my own stripped lower, and all I have is a hand guard and a pistol grip

·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ShagNasty1001 said:
I got my barrel from BCM a few days ago. They only had 2 types in stock though. A 14.5" LW (which is what I got) and a 14.5" Govt profile or something. $240 bucks. I also got my flash hider and gas block from them as well
I'm looking for a 16 in

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Gentleman,

I have managed to build my AR pistol with parts I've found over the last 3 weeks. Some online and some locally. If you looking for a upper and a few other parts try Mooneysfirearms. I just got a Scorpion Tactical stripped upper for $130. AR Depot had parts kits, barrels. If you need to get a barrel, you can also try Rohg Industries. I've become a master at digging stuff up. I did 4 builds in the last 9 weeks this way. All the parts are US made and milspec. It seems like I spent 2-3 hours a day digging. This what I've found for now. I just picked CMMG LPK's for $89 at Faith Armory. The stuff is hard to find, but it's still out there. There are a few companies that are still not trying to rape us or keep us on back order until our next birthdays.

·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sgt_Skrb_25 said:
Gentleman,

I have managed to build my AR pistol with parts I've found over the last 3 weeks. Some online and some locally. If you looking for a upper and a few other parts try Mooneysfirearms. I just got a Scorpion Tactical stripped upper for $130. AR Depot had parts kits, barrels. If you need to get a barrel, you can also try Rohg Industries. I've become a master at digging stuff up. I did 4 builds in the last 9 weeks this way. All the parts are US made and milspec. It seems like I spent 2-3 hours a day digging. This what I've found for now. I just picked CMMG LPK's for $89 at Faith Armory. The stuff is hard to find, but it's still out there. There are a few companies that are still not trying to rape us or keep us on back order until our next birthdays.
I'll check them out but I really want either a Noveske or VLTOR upper.

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
FullautoUSA said:
I'll check them out but I really want either a Noveske or VLTOR upper.
Wild thought, get onto the Noveske website and check out the dealers list page. Then get out your cellphone and start dialing, there are tons of mom and pop shops that don't list their inventories online. At least that's my best WAG....

·
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TankTop said:
Wild thought, get onto the Noveske website and check out the dealers list page. Then get out your cellphone and start dialing, there are tons of mom and pop shops that don't list their inventories online. At least that's my best WAG....
The only dealer in MA is in a town that I have never heard of.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts