Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thanks to the FTF members who helped me and advised me in completing this build, as it is now complete and range time cannot come soon enough !!

Spikes spider lower
Spikes LPK
Daniel Defense V5 upper
Hogue grip
Magpul STR stock
Magpul AFG2
Magpul BUS
Vortex Strikefire RDS (for now).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Thats a great looking rifle and good parts! I love Spikes, DD and Magpul. Can't wait for your range report man! Congrats.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Really excellent news PSG! Well done and one damn fine looking rig you have there. Congrats and looking forward to your first range report!!

JD

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okdonk said:
I'm damn sure you are addicted and will build another.. ;)
Already had someone trying to buy this one off of me. She's here to stay though, I am already budgeting in another DD rifle !

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'd sell it if it's not a DD upper. DD prices going up and worst is...hard to get. Just sell her the lower! J/k

·
Registered
360 Posts
That is really nice. Around how much was spent on putting that together? I am thinking about something similar to that.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xcoreyyyx said:
That is really nice. Around how much was spent on putting that together? I am thinking about something similar to that.
Hit up Jerry at www.qprifleworks.com I do not believe I can tell you the price on the upper, since his prices are so low and he can ship all over the US. I'll just say that I have about $1200 in the complete rifle w/ 8 pmags and the vortex Strikefire also.

·
Supporting Member
11,970 Posts
Powersport,

Great rifle! Great job! Thanks for the pics! "We will patiently await the Range Report!"

!!! Haven't you got R Done Yet ???? We are Waiting! LOL! :D

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Beeeaaauuuuutiful rifle.:D

Will you moving your front sight up a bit to the very end of th rail before zeroing your rifle?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hit up Jerry at www.qprifleworks.com I do not believe I can tell you the price on the upper, since his prices are so low and he can ship all over the US. I'll just say that I have about $1200 in the complete rifle w/ 8 pmags and the vortex Strikefire also.
Holy smokes that is an impressive price dont know how you did it that low with out the scope and mags much less with them...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AgentTikki said:
Beeeaaauuuuutiful rifle.:D

Will you moving your front sight up a bit to the very end of th rail before zeroing your rifle?
Yes, I just slapped everything together and snapped a pic. It's already changed up a bit.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Put 300 rounds through the DD build today. What a sweet rifle, I love how light it is. No issues at all, got the optic and irons dialed in. There is nothing else like a quality rifle.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Powersportgiant said:
Put 300 rounds through the DD build today. What a sweet rifle, I love how light it is. No issues at all, got the optic and irons dialed in. There is nothing else like a quality rifle.
How is that vortex?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tacticalfun said:
How is that vortex?
My Eotech actually landed on this rifle. I have 2 Vortex strikefires though, they are the absolute best optic (red dot at least) for under $200 (can be found under $150). get ya one !

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a vortex sparc and love it what's the difference between the two? Anybody know? Obviously size but I'm not sure what role that plays into.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
powell0892 said:
I have a vortex sparc and love it what's the difference between the two? Anybody know? Obviously size but I'm not sure what role that plays into.
And price too! ;). I bought one Sparc for $150 when PSA had it on special last week.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Buy when OK buys, he always sniffs out the deals! :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts