Bug out Bag

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Apr 19, 2010.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

This is going to the EXTREME. You all talk about your bug out bag. Now let's talk about what you're going to eat when $$it hits the fan. Neighbor will be killing neighbor, Every thing will be on the table when It comes to survival. You will come to realize that things you said you can't eat, you will have to eat to live. Horders will have to fight off the a holes that didn't prepare for the end of life as we know it. Maybe it won't be in our life time. But what did J C say in the Bible about being prepared.
    All this boils down to one thing, where is your next meal going to come from. There are many books written to this effect. Read them and memerise what they tell you. When The $$it Hits the fan I'll be ready. Wills in da Swamp in La. One Shot One Kill...........God Bless the Men and Women in the Armed Services. :eek:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

We do what we can and we plan to defend it. ;)

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

The irony in this statement is just too......... :rolleyes:

Please quote the scripture to which you are referring, in full context of the Word. I'm almost positive Jesus didn't teach to fend for yourselves and screw all the other a$$holes who didn't "prepare" .

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I shall eat my neighbor.

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Bon Appetit...

[​IMG]

6. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

Please, someone, please KILL this thread. :D