Buckmark Problems

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by wpirate14, Mar 16, 2012.

1. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

Ok guys I have a Browning Buckmark that keeps releasing the magazine every third or fourth shot. It happens occasionally when rackin it back too. I could use some help if anyone else has experienced this problem or has any ideas.

2. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Quit hitting the release button with your hand/fingers.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm not familiar with the gun but it sounds like its not locking in correctly. Could be as simple as giving it a little more tension on the tab. I had a similar issue with a NAGANT. Just pulled the floor plate off and bent the tab over a little more.

4. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

What would I do without your expertise. Lol

5. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

I'm not too familiar either. Thanks for the idea. I'm gonna have to look into that. Thanks.

6. Txhillbilly

Considering I have a Buckmark pistol and rifle,it has happened to several people that have shot both of them.
    It's pretty easy to hit the release button when firing a Buckmark. It also happens alot to new shooters on the 1911 platform.

7. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

I was just joking back to what I thought was sarcasm. Sorry. I don't really have that particular problem. Do you like your Buckmark rifle? I think they're neat little guns. Don't own one though.

8. Txhillbilly

The Buckmark rifle is a very fun gun to shoot,and pretty accurate too.
    I shot 3 tree rats with it yesterday,here at my house.All in the same tree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. wpirate14

wpirate14 New Member

I just think they look really neat.