Buck 753 REDPOINT Rescue Knife

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by Marthor, May 26, 2013.

1. Marthor

Marthor New Member

[​IMG]

$35 on amazon...
    http://www.amazon.com/Buck-Redpoint...olid=14NKX56VS1B4P&coliid=ID1QQKTLGZKG5&psc=1

I got this for my birthday. It's a sturdy rubber handle that feels really hefty and strong when you handle the knife. The blade swings with the smoothest motion.

One different thing about this knife is it locks into the closed position as well as the unfolded position. You have to activate the release to unlock it.

I'm a fan of rescue knives and I have several now. It's got the glass breaker tip and seatbelt cutter. I've always liked to carry a folder my whole life, but now I always carry rescue knives. It's the same thing but with extra features.

I've also become a fan of partially serrated blades too, so this knife had everything I was looking for.

2. readygirl

readygirl New Member

Looks like a fine knife. I have always liked Buck knives, and own quite a few of them. But i will not buy their imported models. (CHINA) I dont know why they are willing to risk their good name, an reputation. This is one i bought a couple weeks ago, not a rescue knife, but a good EDC clip knife. Made in USA.....:D

Attached Files:

3. JMAtactical

JMAtactical New Member

Got my wife this same knife in pink camo. It's not a bad little knife at all