BS from a felon

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jagermeister, May 26, 2013.

1. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Let us look into the mind of a convicted felon...Oh, and read the comments from readers. Hard to buy an illegal gun? What about the guns in the picture...duh. Adam did get an illegal gun. He got it through murder and theft..duh. Not immersed in lawlessness? They are mass murderers...duh.
    "my convictions range from counterfeiting to felony-shoplifting to possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia." Thousands have died in the drug war and children overdose...non-violent my ass. Your felonies support violence. What about the poppies that are grown by terrorist organizations. This guy is full of **** and needs to keep his convicted felons mouth shut. Of course he is anti-gun, he is a scum bag felon. I know some of you will say, oh people learn from their mistakes and he has paid his debt to society. I am not falling for his bull****. I do wonder if he is being paid by the anti-gunners though...hmmm maybe this need to go to the conspiracy section.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...eedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3
    A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28The+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

This video says it all.....This is what he probably wanted to say.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsKzdKNAmo&feature=share[/ame]

Last edited: May 26, 2013
  2. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure this is a parody of something, definitely not serious.......And actually, I see this as a PRO-GUN advertisement......

3. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Do you mean the video? Yes it is a parody. It is a pro-gun. I am talking about the article. The video is just a little extra.

4. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

As someone that grew up in the "Big City", I know for a fact that anything can be bought if you know the right people and have the money to buy it. As kids in the city, we all knew who we could go to, to get whatever we wanted. It was no secret that anything could be bought for the right price. Guns, women, cars, drugs, you name it, it's all for sale on the streets.

5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, in the eyes of the anti-gun zealots that article written by a scummy four time loser is a literary masterpiece. The scumbag should be in prson for life.

6. SB777

SB777 New Member

Marriam-Webster definition of Criminal:

1: one who has committed a crime
    2: a person who has been convicted of a crime

Why is it so difficult for liberals to understand that criminals do not obey the law? The Daily Beast article is a prime example. While acknowledging that background checks would not have changed the scenario of the Connecticut school shooting crime the author continues to support new laws containing those provisions. The author also describes psychological tests given at corrections institutions and suggests similar testing for background checks. Are those the same psychological tests currently used by psychiatrists to determine successful rehabilitation that allow for early release of criminals only to find an increasing rate of repeat offenders? I would give those tests and psychologists a D grade on that procedure.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find mayor Bloomberg the author of this article under the disguise of Matthew Parker.

7. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

Oh, yeah. Went back and read that. Agreed, the guy is full of it. Of course someone who is not a career criminal is not going to be able to easily buy a black market gun. I wouldn't know where to go. How come there was no mention about stealing guns? Much lower risk, and free to boot. How come no mention about getting someone to straw purchase for you? I bet this is one of the ways they are obtained more often than not. IMHO.

BTW, what constitutes FELONY shoplifting?

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The cost of the item shoplifted. If the item is valued at <$500 it is usually considered a felony.

9. alsaqr

Oh, they do understand. However. convicted felons vote in about 40 states. They vote overwhelmingly for anti-gun, anti-self defense liberals who coddle them in return. Convicted felons are one group of the scalawag coalition that is the Democrat party.

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000286

10. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Holy ****!!!!! I thought you give up your rights in prison? What the hell?!:eek:

11. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

+1 on everything said here.I had plenty of chance to hang out in the city when I was younger.No matter who you are you can get anything you want if you just take you're time and find the people who have what you need.
    Drugs are illegal as well as guns,prostitution,gambling and a variety of other felony type charges are all still readily available in a place like NYC.

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

If I wanted to get anything in the world in Europe, I would just go to any port city. The best one probably is Amsterdam. Heck, I was a approached by a sailor with a wooden arm (yes it was a wooden prosthetic) who wanted to sell me seedy items. He poked his wooden arm with a butterfly knife just to show off. I swore he reminded me of a pirate.

13. alsaqr

Yep, for many years i thought felons could not vote. Then i worked at a jobsite in MA, where even incarcerated felons could vote. The law was later changed: Incarcerated felons no longer vote in MA.

Twice a day i drove by the then closed service station where scumbag Willie Horton murdered the owner. Later, despite the fact that he was serving a life sentence, Horton was given a home pass. He went to MD, kidnapped a couple and raped the lady. As a result the MA legislature passed a bill eliminating home leave for murderers. Presidential candidate Governor Michael Dukakis vetoed the bill. That incident cost Dukakis the election.

14. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Was Dukakis the one who said he would not execute a man who would rape and murder his wife? I think a reporter asked the question, or maybe it was during a debate.

15. alsaqr

Yep, that was Dukakis. The question was asked during a debate.

16. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

The article is BS. That supposed felon regurgitating the same BS that liberal politicians say is why we need more gun control. The only reason any felon is pro gon control is they want you unarmed and an easier target.

Libs just want more control and they will stoop to even using felons, made up or not to push that agenda. Criminals break laws. Excessive laws make more criminals. The only people that can't be criminals it seems are liberal politicians. Even when they break the law.

17. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Any law maker that votes to restrict 2A rights is violating their oath of office and is therefore a criminal. So now we have a country being run by criminals. Is it any wonder we are in such a mess?

18. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

No doubt about that and the number one reason why most politicians need to be removed from office!

19. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I personally don't see anything wrong with letting convicted felons set policy regarding gun laws (sarcastically said) and I am sure that Feinstein, Schumer and their ilk would agree (honestly said).