bryco

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by BIG_WHITE_2120, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BIG_WHITE_2120

BIG_WHITE_2120 New Member

i need a little help, i was given a Bryco jennings 9mm, yea i know there not the best guns in the world but i would still like to get it fixed just to have it, the thing is when i got it 2 of the little springs were out of it and the firing mech was out of place ive already figured out why it wouldnt fire but i dont feel comfortable firing it with it missing 2 springs one is the magazine release spring and the other is the extractor spring i think but i just dont know where they go can someone help please?

2. cmhill

cmhill New Member

do you have the parts at all? if not they can be hard to find sometimes best chance is to check around local gun smiths and ask if they have any of the parts you need, often we have someone come in with guns along the lines of cobra, jennings, bryco etc that do not fire and when they find out the cost to repair they arent interested so we offer to purchase the gun as is and part it out for future repairs.

3. BIG_WHITE_2120

BIG_WHITE_2120 New Member

yea ive got the parts, the guy that gave it to me took it apart at my house and couldnt figure it out so he was gonna through it away so i juss told him to let me have it. but yea i have everything.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter