Browning x-bolt 270 input?

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by cmhill, Jul 12, 2010.

1. cmhill

cmhill New Member

Hey looking for some input on a potential purchase. im looking for a new deer rifle preferably wood stock ( i know synthetic is more durable but i prefer wood) came across a browning x-bolt in 270 that i can pick up at a steal of a deal and i do mean extremely great deal. anyone have any experience with it i know browning manufactures pretty good guns but im just getting into deer hunting.:confused:

2. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

I can't say enough good things about the X-bolt. Even those who don't like Brownings would jump on 1 if the price was right. The higher price is 1 of the sticking points. If I was you I'd jump on it and not look back. If you get the X-bolt you'll never feel the need to move up later. If you decide to not take it pm me with the seller's info-that's how much I like Browning rifles.

3. cmhill

cmhill New Member

well the seller is only offering the special deal to me, i manage a local gun/sporting goods store and we have one that was dinged during a move to the new store location . it has about 2 small scratches on the stock near the bolt my price will be about $580.00 due to employee disc and the disc for the scratches.

4. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Buy the Browning...Buy the Browning...Buy the Browning...