Firearms Talk banner

BROWNING MARAL APB!

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  schnuffleupagus 
#1 ·
Hey everybody! Has anybody in the USA seen a Browning MARAL? In person?

I have not coveted a weapon like this since the HK 91 list of 1984.

Anybody tell me where please?

#7 ·
Mate here in Australia has 1 in .308. A very nice bit of gear and I do like the straight pull bolt set up as I reckon with a bit of practice you could empty a mag in very quick time. A very nice rifle that throws up to the shoulder nicely and you get a sight picture very easily.
I reckon you could nearly do a slap bolt reload with practice.

#10 ·
Not that hard at all to buy a gun in Australia depending of course what you want. You definitely won't get a automatic gun but you can get semi auto rifles on a normal Category A&B license BUT you can't get a semi auto/pump action shotguns on these only on a Cat C license and must show cause why as in feral animal destruction on a farm etc.

You can however get a pump action rifle oh a Cat. B license....................we have ********s that want to be seen to be doing something while actually doing nothing.

New Zealand has better gun laws than us as you can basically get semi auto's a bit easier and they don't have the stupid useless gun laws we have either.

#14 ·
Can you buy straight from europe and have it shipped to your lgs?
No, because your LGS is not a FIREARMS IMPORTER. For those that have never dabbled in importing/ exporting a firearm, let me see if I can put this in perspective. Imagine you are doing your tax return. In ink. Using Roman numerals.

You CAN contact an importer, and have them do the paperwork for you. Figure adding about $400 to the price of the gun, plus shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.