browning A5

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by t.fowler99, Mar 4, 2012.

1. t.fowler99

t.fowler99 New Member

I can't wait to see the new A 5. I want one but I wait until we get one work before I get one. Just to see how it look and feels before I buy one or order it.

2. gmaster456

gmaster456 New Member

There's a new A5 coming out?

3. akers06

akers06 New Member

I just looked the new a5 up and I don't understand why someone would buy one of these for 1599.00 and its only a 3" gun when you can buy a silver that is a 3 1/2" gun for 1339.00 the only advantage I see to the a5 is that it is inertia driven instead of gas which I like...but each to there own I guess

4. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

There's not a prettier shotgun than a browning....IMHO.

5. t.fowler99

t.fowler99 New Member

We are hope to get some as soon as we can at work. It met be spring or the summer before get one. If they are a lot of preorders it will take longer.

6. t.fowler99

t.fowler99 New Member

I have an old one in 16ga and would like to have a new one to go with it but it will only be in 12ga so I might get one just have one.

7. yamaharyder369

yamaharyder369 New Member

I just took my old fn built browning a5 light 12 made in Belgium out shooting skeet this weekend. It's hands down my favorite shotgun I have ever shot. Lightest recoil, great range with a 28 inch ribbed barrel, and it never has jammed on me once and I tend to only shoot it in the cold, mainly because I'm worried about my other semi autos jamming. But I was wondering if anyone knew how I could date this gun. I got it from my grandfather about 10 years ago, but I haven't found any info on how old it is.

8. t.fowler99

t.fowler99 New Member

On browning web site you date it by the serial number.